Rat's Bouquets Questions & Answers **Here**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can oly think of 1 more thing
the satellites.xml goes in 2 places

/etc/enigma2

/etc/tuxbox

if those having problems alsp put the satellites.xml in /etc/tuxbox reboot and see if this works

I cant do any testing on this as I have all channels working

Attachments

• satellites.xml
    294.9 KB · Views: 4
Bouquets have been updated and I've re added some of the channels some couldn't receive
please report here and give feedback on today's update

Bouquets have been updated and I've re added some of the channels some couldn't receive
please report here and give feedback on today's update

sorry m8 with latest update same problem i even used the xml u posted stil no good.

OK
is it working for anyone ?

Re: Rat's Bouquets Questions & Answers **Here**

sorry m8 with latest update same problem i even used the xml u posted stil no good.
Can you try this (just in case):

Telnet into your box and issue following command (which will put box to sleep so be aware):
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
then using your FTP client could you transfer Rat's satellites.xml file to "/etc/tuxbox"
and then switch back to telnet and issue the following command:
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

- - - Updated - - -

is your dish out of alignment as all working fine for me no issues at all.
There is a problem somewhere as I couldn't access ITV2HD after using Rat's update script. Using autobouquet there is no problem with ITV2HD.

OK
is it working for anyone ?
Hi, doing some testing - did not work for me.
22nd rar file according to DBE still has FEC set to auto.
Do you want me to try separate sat.xml?

Hi,i'm totally new to the scene and i'm having problems installing plugins.I guess the best place to start is to explain that i have a nbox 5800sx twin tuner box with open PLI and Enigma 2.I have downloaded both required .ipk files(auto picon updater and bouquets)and placed them into the temp file like instructed,i can't find any way to install via the menu and when rebooting my box i still don't appear to be getting anything to install.I was wondering if it was a specific temp folder i was to ftp them over into as i have done so to the one found in the root directory...

Hi, doing some testing - did not work for me.
22nd rar file according to DBE still has FEC set to auto.
Do you want me to try separate sat.xml?

I have just noticed while looking in DBE that the fec is still 0 too mate
but Ive added a new one so why is this not taking effect :err:

hi i tried to run updater and getting error bad wiget any one know what thst could be wont update channel list

Just to add more confusion to this thread, i didnt have any problems with yesterdays update, the one with Islam Channel missing. Its been spot on for me, all channels, Movies, BBCHD, BTSport HD etc clearing fine.
I uploaded the channel list using Dreamset, just for the record.
Im just about to install the most recent update that includes the missing racing channel.

This is whats very strange mate as it works for some but not others

I can now see the problem looks like @pally and myself spotted it round about the same time
seems in DBE everything is still set to 0 (auto) but the new .xml has the as they should be 2/3 etc

now I have to find out how to get this changed in DBE

Attachments

• FEC.JPG
    FEC.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:
I've amended Rat's update script to copy over satellites.xml to "/etc/tuxbox" as well as delete any existing bouquets and lamedb first.

If someone who is still having problems (and is okay using telnet) and wishes to test it then could you PM me.

Thanks

There has to be a tut somewhere around here to instruct on how to install .ipk's onto a nbox 5800sx surely?,can't anyone point me in the right direction?

Looks like Im going to have to go through each transponder in DBE and change it manually

This is going to take some time

Looks like Im going to have to go through each transponder in DBE and change it manually

This is going to take some time
What is DBE and is that the underlying reason for problem because I had it using PLi yesterday and I don't use DBE?

I make the bouquets in dreamboxedit
if you look at the screenshot all FEC are set to auto apart from ITV as I have changed those

Attachments

• FEC.JPG
    FEC.JPG
    203.1 KB · Views: 11

There has to be a tut somewhere around here to instruct on how to install .ipk's onto a nbox 5800sx surely?,can't anyone point me in the right direction?

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/all-other-receivers-490/396717-nbox-5800sx-help-2.html

- - - Updated - - -

Rat - have you tried retrieving the bouquet from your box after tuning and then open in DBE? you might find that FEC (and vpids where needed) etc will already be set without you having to do it manually? They did for me.

I just had a thought dunno if it will work :err:

I just had a thought dunno if it will work :err:
Care to share :)

Update:

This is probably a stupid question, but can't you just use satellites.xml file as generated by images and base your bouquets of that ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back