Rat's Bouquets Questions & Answers **Here**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Rat,

Just ran update and now watching movies again...

Thanks,

Cheers Rat, movies are back but seem to have lost bbc1 hd, bbc2 hd and itv hd instead, reloaded channel list 3 times and same result, any ideas?

Can everyone else get these?

Last edited:
Cheers Rat, movies are back but seem to have lost bbc1 hd, bbc2 hd and itv hd instead, reloaded channel list 3 times and same result, any ideas?

Can everyone else get these?
All working fine here as i added the movies freq manually

Thanks, for the reply.

Yes but that means you are using an old channel list that you have updated manually and not the latest version from Rat

Thanks, for the reply.

Yes but that means you are using an old channel list that you have updated manually and not the latest version from Rat
Yes bec i have rearranged the channel list to my likeing

Do you use Rat's Bouquets @2old4this ? as there is a plugin if that would make it easier for you
Yes i do which plugin is that and is easy to install?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Rat's Bouquets Questions & Answers **Here**

shoot me i was on 1.3 :feck:

Attachments

• 1_0_1_1134_7DC_2_11A0000_0_0_0.jpg
    1_0_1_1134_7DC_2_11A0000_0_0_0.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

you need to use 1.4 thats why you are having issues mate
in the screen it says 1.3

Hi Rat,

Sorry to be pain in the butt here... I have just downloaded {Rat's Bouquet E2 SD FTA SD Receiver 16/06/15}

Where do I FTP the folder to? and how do I install it?

I have the rest of your plugins and I think they are great.

I have a VU+Solo2 VIX 160

Cheers mate,

Cheers,

you dont FTP the Bouquets over mate you FTP the plugin IPK so you can download from the server

You use DreamBoxEdit to manually transfer the bouquets across :)

Whoops...:THANKS:

I realised that after I posted rats!!! Skool boy error lad haha. I was sure I had updated it already!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Rat

I have updated Rats bouquets via plugin v1.4 , i now seem to have lost all movie channels except for
showcase. Channels just show SSID not found in PAT or Tune failed when selected. I know the channels have moved but is there anything else i should do apart from updating via your plugin.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Rat

I have updated Rats bouquets via plugin v1.4 , i now seem to have lost all movie channels except for
showcase. Channels just show SSID not found in PAT or Tune failed when selected. I know the channels have moved but is there anything else i should do apart from updating via your plugin.

reboot box and run again mate
the files on the server are definitely right or I would have loads of messages by now

Just rebooted and run plugin again and same result. when i do a manual scan on the frequency etc put in by the plugin it does not find any channels.

Im just about to upload a new bouquet as there have been a few changes in News and International bouquets
so try them mate and report back then please :)

Just ran plugin again, same result , tune failed. Ran a manual scan on frequency 11934,
polarization -vertical, SR 27500, FEC 5/6 (also on auto) scan returned no channels found, all movie channels except for showcase on this setting.

- - - Updated - - -

Just ran plugin again, same result , tune failed. Ran a manual scan on frequency 11934,
polarization -vertical, SR 27500, FEC 5/6 (also on auto) scan returned no channels found, all movie channels except for showcase on this setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back