Rat's Bouquets latest Plugin **New Plugin**

Status
Not open for further replies.
no probs mate...ftp to you box...got to folder "var"...then "etc".....then "opkg"....then right click on the "opkg.confg" file and edit it with notepad by adding the line "arch mipsel 100"....right at the bottom.....exit and save...now you can install any .ipk package...hope that helps mate...

Cheers johnny, thats really helpful. I will give that a go later and reply back

no probs mate...ftp to you box...got to folder "var"...then "etc".....then "opkg"....then right click on the "opkg.confg" file and edit it with notepad by adding the line "arch mipsel 100"....right at the bottom.....exit and save...now you can install any .ipk package...hope that helps mate...see below...right at bottom the line ive added..

fuakus.png

:goodpost:

rep added

I could probably package up a plugin for that architecture.

However not knowing how many different boxes and software it would probably be a good idea to point people to an opkg.conf edit :)

great little edit from johnny bravo

Mick

Attachments

• fuakus.png
    fuakus.png
    81.7 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Can confirm the opkg.conf works a treat

installed both the updater and picon plugin on Blackhole 2.0.2 Rev B

Regards

johnny - big thanks for the advice to install the plugins, after adding the line they both installed and work perfectly

rat - big thanks for the excellent updater plugins

Glad you got them working :) top advice from johnnybravo :)

I would like to say though about the plugins and peoples involvement
Digidude made the original plugin for Rat's Bouquets :) and Mick updated and improved this plugin when we moved to a new server
Mick also made the picon plugin, Big thanks to Mick for that :)
The picons are maintained by myself and snapman ,Snapman makes the picons if there ate new channels launched, I update when they have freq changes
I fully maintain the bouquets with the help of members who PM me telling me Ive missed something :)

So its a joint effort by a small team of people :)

:thumbsup: to all involved

Thanks fot the team that developed these 2 plugins. Happy Easter to all.

Outstanding work getting it to work on the BH 2.0.1+ images.

Great work lads, I managed to get Crossepg updated but when I tried to update Channel updater it returned server not found.
I followed the instructions and loaded the IPK file to my DM800se and installed through the DM, perhalps the server was offline, will try again later, thanks for all your efforts.

Regards Finearrow

OOps, looks like I installed this one .....rats_bouquets_latest29 3 13.ipk, thanks for the heads up:salute:

Regards Finearrow

hi all

been using Rats for a long time wife today said she wanted the updated list to encorporate Sky Disney movies and i find how to upload rats channels all changed !! need a little help

I have done all i can see, i have via FTP uploaded the addons for Rats DW channel updater and Rats DW Picon updater i can see them both on my dream box the probs come when i try using the channel updater i get the follwing

Registering download22.jpg

please assist me get the new channels

thanks

Any chance this will work on an Sh4 based reciever like an nBox BSLA ?? uses Enigma 2 image and Nebula 3:licker:

Thats the OLD plugin mate, you need to update to the new one :)
Enigma 2 Plugins, IPK Files And Tools - Downloads - DigitalWorldz - Satellite, Cable, Console Forums

Ive been updating the 2 since January and just stopped :)

hi all

been using Rats for a long time wife today said she wanted the updated list to encorporate Sky Disney movies and i find how to upload rats channels all changed !! need a little help

I have done all i can see, i have via FTP uploaded the addons for Rats DW channel updater and Rats DW Picon updater i can see them both on my dream box the probs come when i try using the channel updater i get the follwing

Registering downloadView attachment 72777

thanks

hi all

Registering downloadView attachment 72777

thanks

Yep thats the message I was getting, need the very latest ipk

Regards Finearrow

hi rat

love your channel list still trying to get it working ive tried extra instructions given and i have new plugin black hole 2.0.2 fully updated vu+ duo

any ideas anyone??

edit : cracked it thank god u need to replicate what he did with the file fully replicate spaces and everything

Last edited:
I'm still having trouble, dont seem to be installing the IPK file, using digitalworldz image for clone DM800se ?

Regards Finearrow :grayno:

Removed the existing folder but still cant install ipk file

Regards Finearrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back