Press Blue
Software Management
Install Local Extention
Memory /TMP
make sure a tick is in the file(s) you want to install
Green to install
Some images you may have to get to software management via menu

also try removing a file from /usr/script

Hi mate, yes done all of that, removed existing plugin, ipk does not fully install, travels half way across screen and stops, look in plugins folder and plugin not there to download ?

I,m using dw's own image for my dm800se clone, is there a new image complete with the new updater, may be better going down that route

Many thanks Regards Finearrow

Im using DW 1.1 and plugin installed fine mate

Not on mine I'm afraid, I'l just have to give it a miss, shame though, I will have to wait untill its on a new image and reflash the dm.
Thanks for all your help

Finearrow

Hi
I have been using Rats plugin on my DM800se for the last while.
I got a VU Solo2 today running BH 2.02 revb and tried to install the plugin but no joy.
I get to install the package but when I restart enigma2 its not in the plugins.
Does it have to be a mispel32.ipk file for new boxes??
Hope to get it working as I loved the bouquet updater and picon plugins.

edit- got it sorted and followed jonnybravos post #140.
Thanks

Last edited:
Not on mine I'm afraid, I'l just have to give it a miss, shame though, I will have to wait untill its on a new image and reflash the dm.
Thanks for all your help

Finearrow

Removed the file in the script folder, installed ok, sorted.

Many thanks Regards Finearrow

Quick query, have installed the auto bouquet updater and its fantastic! (great work Rat). Just two queries, one: what is pin default set at for the Adult channels? And secondly, it seems within the Sky Box Office channels most have no name as such but simply a number (although some say Sky Box Office 31, 33 etc). I know these are 'data' channels but am I right in presuming these are all working ok provided I dont get an No PID error?

Thanks for any help guys, always much appreciated

hi rat

please could you look into comedyctlx+1 its still not working after new update thanks pal

p.s love the channel list me and all my friends use it :)

Many thanks for this excellent plugin.
Saves me a lot of work.

Cheers
raz0r

Thanks Rat, works nicely on my TM800. Had to save to tmp folder then telnet and install it that way (just followed the guide digidude gave here https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/256201/ Cheers digidude)

Kids now happy and that makes me happy :). Again many thanks.

DoXe

hello
trying to install rats_latest_bouquets.ipk to my TM 800 cannot get it to install tried all the ways listed but keep getting the following using putty 'ERROR: failed to rename /media/usb/usr//lib/ipkg/status.tmp to /media/usb//lib/ipkg/stauts: No such file or directory - Collected errors: Multiple packages (enigma2-plugin-rats-bouquets and enigma2-plugin-rats-bouquets) providing same name marked HOLD or PREFER. usuing latest.

any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:
Remove the existing one first in the plugins menu. Also make sure that the old one has been removed from the following location: /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions If it isn't delete it.

Try installing again as normal. If it fails, do the the following,
ftp to tmp directory
Issue following command in puttty
opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk

Great Work :)

I've used Mr Misters bouquet for quite awhile and i installed yours today and its great but is there an All bouquet that i'm missing? i can see Sports Movies Entertainmant but cant see an All section

there is no all sections mate :)

tbh mate I don't see the point ? Im sure Ive been asked this before

what difference does it make to have the channels in 1 folder rather that bouquets ?

What does this Rat plugin do,???

is this for uk 28e only???

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back