Rat's Bouquets latest Plugin **New Plugin**

Status
Not open for further replies.
no mate, 500 is E1, this plugin is for E2 receivers

possible, but Rat's Bouquet @DigitalWorldz is aimed at HD receivers mate and would take some editing for a SD box

I did at one time make a SD Bouquet but it got no feedback so I didnt know if it worked as I dont have a SD box to test, so stopped doing it

is the ipk file simply the updater. does it include the channel list? or do i have to upload the channel list seperately

install the ipk
go into plugins
run Rat's Bouquets @DigitalWorldz plugin
it will install, update and reload the bouquet/channel list for you to use

:)

Also for feed back:
Installed on TM-Single-OE and TM-T2-OE, had to install media scanner plugin 1st and then I was able to find it...... Works perfect many many thanks.

DoXe

could someone send me a link to the latest plugin? I cant download yet from this forum as need to post 5 posts or something

Cheers,
Shaun

could someone send me a link to the latest plugin? I cant download yet from this forum as need to post 5 posts or something

Cheers,
Shaun

So you want somebody from the forum,which asks you to make five posts before downloading,to send you a link to circumvent this rule?

So you want somebody from the forum,which asks you to make five posts before downloading,to send you a link to circumvent this rule?

While your sorting that Wiz, I need the full 5 seasons of heroes downloading, burning to DVD and posting out to me,...

You could link him to the forum post lol

While your sorting that Wiz, I need the full 5 seasons of heroes downloading, burning to DVD and posting out to me,...

You could link him to the forum post lol

Was there not only 4 lol but ill take the same request ;p

im trying to download the rats plugin but its not allowing me to, i already have 5 posts....

Would this work on a amiko alien box ?

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back