Rat's Bouquets latest Plugin **New Plugin**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone managed to get this plugin working with any of the Merlin 3 images? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Sorry, I mean I have installed the plugin, but I seem to be having a problem using it. When I attempt to use it I get the http:404\1 error. I read earlier in this thread that it could be due to the server being down, but I don't have anybody else to help me confirm that.

Just tried it, (on a different image and receiver). it worked fine. So that rules out server issues.

Just tried it, (on a different image and receiver). it worked fine. So that rules out server issues.

It's all well and good, I made a little mistake when I initially tried to install the plugin. I was using an out of date version and I couldn't update to the latest one. So I simply used the "overwrite opkg /" command and successfully installed the latest plugin and bouquets.

Hi is this the best for dreambox 800

Which Dreambox 800? The HD PVR or SE version? I am using it on my Dreambox 800 HD and it works great! I don't have to worry about my bouquets again now!

there are many Channel List/Bouquets out there, try a few and see what you prefer :)

personal choice/preference :)

its a dm800 hd i am a bit new to this so trying to find out miore info as i go is it a case of downloading then installing with dreamset or can it be downloaded as a plug in

many thanks for any help

its a dm800 hd i am a bit new to this so trying to find out miore info as i go is it a case of downloading then installing with dreamset or can it be downloaded as a plug in

many thanks for any help
It is a plugin that you install. You then update the channel list though using the remote. It downloads teh list from the server and installs it.

Installation process is listed in post 1.

great thanks i will have a look now

Hi

is this the right info it was on about post 3 my box is a dreambox 800 hd

Re: Rat's Bouquets latest Plugin **New Plugin**
Im not familiar with your image or box Im affraid mate
but try this

FTP the ipk to tmp folder
Depending on image used, on your receiver
Press Blue
Software Management
Install Local Extention
Memory /TMP
make sure a tick is in the file(s) you want to install
Green to install

Last edited by a moderator:
yes or there abouts
depends on box/image used

I use 800SE and thats how I instal IPK files

i have gone into file manger and it let me browse and install all seemed to go ok but it does not appear in my plugin list am i missing something any help appreciated

Hi

i have rebooted receiver and now pluig in is there i have run it but not sure how to gwet the channels can someone please give me a simple step by step thanks in advance

press the bouquet button on the remote then blue button, should bring up the list of named folders
Entertainment
HD
Kids
and so on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back