Rat's Bouquets latest Plugin **New Plugin**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Rat

Not sure if you are aware but star plus hd isn't working on your bouquet. Tried the channel on another box with no Rat bouquet and it's working fine. Any ideas?

it looks like when I scan they show, as soon as they are then transferred they disappear again :err: if you do a network scan mate they will re appear :)

Hi all

I removed the old rats folder and installed this via method in initial post, however the channels have not updated and i still see what i had when i last updated end of march

thanks

Is there a version for sh4 choosers yet? Like the alien 8900?

Sent from my ARCHOS 80 COBALT using Tapatalk HD

The plugin works on the Alien 2 m8 so should work on the 8900.
Just extract the ipk using 7-zip and ftp the files across to your receiver.:Wave:

There is an Irish Bouquet mate

Attachments

• Irish Variations.JPG
    Irish Variations.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 20
My notepad script looks different to yours - see attached named as "old opkg".
i amended the script to looks like yours - see attached named "new opkg" - am i right to do this?
no probs mate...ftp to you box...got to folder "var"...then "etc".....then "opkg"....then right click on the "opkg.confg" file and edit it with notepad by adding the line "arch mipsel 100"....right at the bottom.....exit and save...now you can install any .ipk package...hope that helps mate...see below...right at bottom the line ive added..

fuakus.png

Attachments

• old opkg.txt
    853 bytes · Views: 1
  • new opkg.txt
    954 bytes · Views: 7
Hi Rat, I seem to have now sucessfully installed your plugin on vix image.
Couple of questions though..

How will I know that this plugin is indeed working? Do I wait until I lose a channel, then go to your plugin and click it so it would then 'auto update' the sly uk bouquets?

Also I have a motroised dish so wish to add different sats, now could I do this via DB EDIT and creating a few more 'favourites' and sticking in the likes of 13e, 19e etc? Would me doing this have any affect on the auto update pricess for the sly uk bouquets?

Last edited:
Hi Paul
3rd from last folder has a date, latest is 25/6/13, when I do updates I post them on there forum in a stick in this room :) them just goto the plugin click on it and it will
Run
Install
Reload and you will have the latest update on your box in less than a minute :)

you can merge channel lists but tbh I dont know how this affects when running the plugin as Ive never done it myself mate

If you run Rat's update, it replaces all the bouquets. You would be better off downloading his bouquet manually and merging, then transferring.

If you run Rat's update, it replaces all the bouquets. You would be better off downloading his bouquet manually and merging, then transferring.

Ok, so lets say I download Rats bouquet manually, and then in DB edit I add a few favourites (such as 13e, 19e etc) to rats channel list, then transfer to my box. When it's time to update rats channel list would it then simply overwrite the sats/channels ive added manually (such as 13e, 19e) etc?

If you use the plugin, it will overwrite all the bouquets. I.E delete all existing ones, you will be left with only Rat's latest list.

An alternative is to use Lraizer's plugin ( AutoBouquets 28.2) which does not touch any other existing bouquets. It will only update the UK ones it creates. The way I do it is:
Download Vhannibal's list, edit to my liking, transfer to receiver. Run AB 28.2. I can then run the plugin (automated or manually) as often as I like to keep the UK lists up to date without interfering with the Vhannibal ones. I only download the Vhannibal lists once a while.

If you use the plugin, it will overwrite all the bouquets. I.E delete all existing ones, you will be left with only Rat's latest list.

An alternative is to use Lraizer's plugin ( AutoBouquets 28.2) which does not touch any other existing bouquets. It will only update the UK ones it creates. The way I do it is:
Download Vhannibal's list, edit to my liking, transfer to receiver. Run AB 28.2. I can then run the plugin (automated or manually) as often as I like to keep the UK lists up to date without interfering with the Vhannibal ones. I only download the Vhannibal lists once a while.

Ahh, thanks for clearing that up mate. I may be better using this method then. Is the Lraizer's plugin as easy to install as Rat's is? Nothing else to be done additionally?

Dreambox Edit and Dreamset are programs for editing the channel lits/bouquets. They also receive and send these to the receiver.

Dream Control Center is a combination telnet client, ftp program and other features. Someone else more conversant with the program will add details.

check the relevant thread mate ;)
but yes it was updated last ight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back