Rat's Bouquets latest Plugin **New Plugin**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed that in the simulcast SD section Sky sports news is the Irish variant. No biggie other than the annoying irish adverts lol

np Ill sort that for next time mate :)

:thumbsup:

i did everything on ftp side went to install extensions there nothing there at all were am i going wrong
my box is a nbox with enigma 2 on it

i did everything on ftp side went to install extensions there nothing there at all were am i going wrong
my box is a nbox with enigma 2 on it

Yea mate doesnt work that way. Can't remember 100% how to do it atm as away from computer, but there's an autobouquet guide on another forum for vhannibals plugin. My mrs bday so away for the weekend so if u don't get sorted by tue leave me a pm and I'll look for the guide for you. What image is on your box? I recommend nebula zero v2.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Hello there

thanks for all the updates really helpfull

I am having a issue with BT Sports i am getting tune failed on them all, you think im doing something wrong?

do you have the latest bouquets on the box ?
1/8/13

Yes downloaded this evening mate the channels are there in the correct place, i see whats on the channel just when i click to view i get a tune error and no picture

they are there mate and working
is your supplier supplying this ?

ah had not thought of that ! dam now i need to remember who i get my line through ! :) thanks

Hey jjlodge. I had exact same problem yesterday when i updated the new frequencies from RAT into my own lineup. Got tune failed. What I did was rescan the satellite again this morning, and then checked the channels again and they were working, so give that a go and check them again. Are these updates in some way 'linked' to the last full channel scan held on the bouquets on our receivers? Let me know if you got it going ok?

Hey jjlodge. I had exact same problem yesterday when i updated the new frequencies from RAT into my own lineup. Got tune failed. What I did was rescan the satellite again this morning, and then checked the channels again and they were working, so give that a go and check them again. Are these updates in some way 'linked' to the last full channel scan held on the bouquets on our receivers? Let me know if you got it going ok?

Hi there thanks for the response, Can i confirm by what you mean rescan the satelites? im on openpli image

Hi there thanks for the response, Can i confirm by what you mean rescan the satelites? im on openpli image

As per Ferret's post, go to your service searching and select manual scan, and scan 'satellite'. I think when i did it i also selected "clear all before scan" <yes>. This makes sure all the old line up (not in your bouquets) are wiped from the full channel listing and will be replaced with the newest scan listing. Takes about 20-25 mins or so to scan the full satellite but once done you should be up-to-date again.

thanks for the replys, i have done as stated the channels are found in the search and also in the channel list very occasionally the channel plays for a few seconds then freezes for 1-2 mins then 2-3 secs play time before another freeze its un watchable and this is only on none HD, HD finds no picture

is there anything else i can do?

If channels are freezing etc thats either your server provider (more than likely) or your satellite alignment or LNB is out etc (less likely) - check signal strength via receiver if thats ok, your provider is sh....:)

Even if its only the New BT channels freezing none others are

the bouquet would not be at fault I dont think mate
could it be a re share ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back