Rat's Bouquets latest Plugin **New Plugin**

Status
Not open for further replies.
this might be a dumb question, but I downloaded it from your blog site. the file is called:

enigmaplugin-rats-picons_1.0_mipsel.ipk

i put it onto the dreambox hard drive and ran the install via the software manager and it said it installed correctly, but where do i go to find the plugin so I can run it?...

Whenever I go to the ftp I can see it installed at:

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/Rat_Picons

i just dont know how to run it...

i cant see a reference to it in the plugins menu

just worked it out guys, didnt realise I had to restart enigma2 to get it to show

Is there a version for sh4 choosers yet? Like the alien 8900?

Sent from my ARCHOS 80 COBALT using Tapatalk HD

we would need to know the install procedure of the box I think mate

What do you need know? You can put plug ins on a USB stick or ftp them over. Much like a dm800

Sent from my ARCHOS 80 COBALT using Tapatalk HD

You need to know the architecture of the boxes, and what commands are usable on the box

Sent from my iPhone.

hi rat

do you know if in the future u have any plans to help the blackhole community and make your channel updater plugin work without the need to edit that file i asked on blackhole forums and they cant build the fix in

quote from angelofsky1980
"NO. The Opkg image files are built during compilie image process and customize them can be very problematic for future releases to make full compatibility with Vu+ code"

thanks rat

p.s love the plugin appreciate your work

having no luck with this bouquet. I have a VU+ Duo and after ftp'ing it to /tmp i get the testing, followed by collected errors.. Starting to really irritate me as I've never had this problem before and religiously used rats bouquet.. any help would be appreciated... also using Blackhole Vu+ Duo 2.0.3 Hyperspace image.

Have you followed the intructions on installing on blackhole?

P.S this is ehe plugin thread, not bouquet. You can still download the bouquets and transfer using dreamset/dbedit.

Have you followed the intructions on installing on blackhole?

P.S this is ehe plugin thread, not bouquet. You can still download the bouquets and transfer using dreamset/dbedit.

yes, i'm able to get the ipk on the screen and begin installing but with no luck. I can't get the plugin to install. Any ideas?

execution process:

Testing: /tmp/rats_bouquets_lastest.ipk
unknown package 'enigma2-plugin-rats-bouquets'.
collected errors:
*pkg_hash_fetch_best_installation_candidate: packages for enigma2-plugin-rats bouquet found but not compatible with architectures configured
*opkg_install_cmd: cannot install package enigma2-plugin-rats-bouquets.

Thats all i get each time...

Last edited:
At the beginning of this thread, there are extra instructions for blackhole users. Have you followed them?

At the beginning of this thread, there are extra instructions for blackhole users. Have you followed them?

yes i've read over them and I do not have anything to remove as I don't have a rats bouquet to begin with... This would be a fresh install of the plugin as I have just updated my image. thanks

yes, i'm able to get the ipk on the screen and begin installing but with no luck. I can't get the plugin to install. Any ideas?

execution process:

Testing: /tmp/rats_bouquets_lastest.ipk
unknown package 'enigma2-plugin-rats-bouquets'.
collected errors:
*pkg_hash_fetch_best_installation_candidate: packages for enigma2-plugin-rats bouquet found but not compatible with architectures configured
*opkg_install_cmd: cannot install package enigma2-plugin-rats-bouquets.

Thats all i get each time...

Hi i had the same error msg i have a different box however this method worked

download the ipk files you want to install, then use 7zip to extract the files (i did rats picon updater and rats auto bouquets updater)

Then ftp to the location the same as the file structure usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions (example)

And copy the script part to usr/script

When your done reboot and go into your plugins list you should have rats bouquets plugin updater and rats auto picon updater

good luck

Hi i had the same error msg i have a different box however this method worked

download the ipk files you want to install, then use 7zip to extract the files (i did rats picon updater and rats auto bouquets updater)

Then ftp to the location the same as the file structure usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions (example)

And copy the script part to usr/script

When your done reboot and go into your plugins list you should have rats bouquets plugin updater and rats auto picon updater

good luck

Thank you! I managed to get it going this morning but adding the mipsel 100 line into one of the config files back around page 17 of this thread.. Although it took a few tries with cross epg. I had a bouquet on it but not sure what It was as it was from a backup image! All sorted now thankfully so hopefully no more glitches!But ill keep it mind for what you said as I've the same trouble getting airplayer to work too! Thanks again!

Hi Rat

Not sure if you are aware but star plus hd isn't working on your bouquet. Tried the channel on another box with no Rat bouquet and it's working fine. Any ideas?

it is working here mate on the last update where a scan fixes ITV HD and Star Plus HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back