Rat's Bouquets latest Plugin **New Plugin**

Status
Not open for further replies.
the bouquet would not be at fault I dont think mate
could it be a re share ?

Im sorry i don't no what Re Share means

Im not doubting the bouquet is at fault maybe i have uploaded incorrect i did get an error message in dreambox edit when uploading new downloads form you

you could install the plugin and then download from the server :)
just in case the DBE errors are causing this

i tried to install before with no joy, this was a while ago, ill retry

i tried to install before with no joy, this was a while ago, ill retry

I don't have an active line atm but could someone with one check on their end and see if it clears? If it does then its ur line

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

would this work ok with dream elite or do i need to change image ? thanks :) dirving me nuts i never seem to get the hd chan thats updated without clearing which means i lose lots of other chans in the process and hav to rstore via dbe argh lol

Ive been using the plugin no problem and its the business however,
Ive also loaded the plugin to a couple of mates vu solos now if i run the plugin from my house (with their boxes) the plugin works perfectly but when they try to run it at their house it gives an error bad address and completes in the blink of an eye.
Ive tried turning off firewalls on the routers but still cant get a sucessful update.
I know it couldnt be the plugin just looking for some help on what else to try.

would images make a difference to reception of channels? im still at a loss as to why only the BT Sport channels are not working correct, is it worth changing image?

would images make a difference to reception of channels? im still at a loss as to why only the BT Sport channels are not working correct, is it worth changing image?

Couldn't see it mate, maybe tuner issue or is it the only channels not working? Have you tried a rescan?

tried all i can think of to be honest, if it was accroess several channels i would assume issues with provider but as its only with BT sport and that was the latest additions to my channel list i doubt it is, i have tried re downloading the channels, rescan both manual and auto still no joy, im at a loss now and Liverpool play on there tomorrow i need it lol :D

tried all i can think of to be honest, if it was accroess several channels i would assume issues with provider but as its only with BT sport and that was the latest additions to my channel list i doubt it is, i have tried re downloading the channels, rescan both manual and auto still no joy, im at a loss now and Liverpool play on there tomorrow i need it lol :D

Is ur espn off? Someone wrote that espn is now on the bt sports package so if it doesn't work id assume your server provider hasn't got it yet

Mine is all there no picon on espn tho but its working

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

you might be better off making a new thread as this thread is really for feedback for the plugin :)

Tried installing it from the tmp file and it could not find the file. Had to ftp it and restarted to get the plugin into the plugin list. WHen I tried to run the plugin, it says execution failed.
My setup is dreambox 800hd with nabilosat (blackhole 0.12). Please help
Thanks

have you tried the instructions in post #2 ?

I tried it and managed to ftp the plugin in, but on trying to execute it, no joy. Is my BH too old?

All channel lists will do the same mate, as soon as the creator releases a new updated bouquet it will revert to his settings

Sent from my iPhone

Great to know as my duo has autobouquets in the order i like, so if i install the plugin it will add new frequencys if channels changed and not re arrange the bouquet order, is that correct? thanks

Hi mate i was wondering if youve managed to put BT sport into the sport section of your bouquet yet ?

Bt sport is in sports bouquet in rats

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back