Rat's Bouquets latest Plugin **New Plugin**

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have enough useful posts. You can download from link in rats signature, satellite worldz.

Hi Abu, thanks for the reply, I have just tried again and now it has let me, maybe logging out and then back in after going over 5 posts helped? I will have to wait until I can try the plugin though because I have just rebooted the box and now it says that both tuners are empty (I have tried multiple reboots but the problem persists:Angryfire), the OpenPLI boot screen also never appears so I am off to see if a reflash helps.

Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction.

Hi, This is a great plugin and thanks again Rats for all your effort. I wondered if anyone has this working on the latest version of black hole image (2.0.3 Hyperspage) on the Vu+ SOLO? I recently updated with a clean install and now this ipk wont install. Something about not being able to locate the folder. I tried installing through the tmp folder and also installing using VUCC and both failed?

Can anyone help?

Thanks
Pie

added the quote to post 2 :)

i to am having trouble with the plugin.Used dreambox edit for bouquets,done and manually adding bt sport hd 1+2.
ipk to temp folder re booted looked plugins not there aslo done the mipsel 100 trick,still no good.
Im running dm800hd with dreamelite 1.33d v3

There is no reference to installing plugin in your post. What happens when you begin to install.

The installing process involves transferring to the /tmp directory, you then need to install it. Merely transferring to /tmp is not installing. There should be a install local extension in one of your menus.

Hi if you cant install the ipk files you could try this method

download both channel and picon ipk. Then use 7zip and extract the files

Then ftp to the location the same as the file structure usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions

And copy the script part to use/script

When your done reboot and go into your plugins list you should have rats bouquets plugin updater and rats auto picon updater

Good luck

Hi Rat, I seem to have lost the ability to update Cross epg from the server on my DM800se instead I get a message "CrossEPG error cannot open EPG database"

Do I need to download something Regards Finearrow

Hi Rat, I seem to have lost the ability to update Cross epg from the server on my DM800se instead I get a message "CrossEPG error cannot open EPG database"

Do I need to download something Regards Finearrow

Rats Bouqet plugin and cross epg are 2 different things mate

Yes but when I last downloaded the plugin cross epg started working again now it dont

Hi go into cross EPG....... down to force EPG reload......set to yes, then download then reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back