Rafa - Dead man walking

seems to me that as long as he's a manc you stick up for them

Well I wouldnt say that m8 and the reason I say that is because if you look at post No.72 you will see that A Liverpool supporter actually said that 1st

ok boys can we all keep this to banter
any more than that and i will close the thread

u all have to relise scouses dont like manc's and manc's dont like scousers

ok boys can we all keep this to banter
any more than that and i will close the thread

u all have to relise scouses dont like manc's and manc's dont like scousers

totally understandable Dave lets hope this gets through to some off the less brainier members here (u know who you are):Biggrin2:

Thanks Dave

put your dummy back in mate and Go and do something productive with your life, like collect stickers, or chase cars

put your dummy back in mate

I would, but I dropped it and some ugly quasimodo looking fecker in a manc shirt picked it up and after seeing where he stashed it theres NO WAY did i want that back !!

Happy Birthday Bro, sorry for overreacting last night ( I had had a few, I can see now it was meant to be sarcasm at daves earlier post) but your signature does it to me every time :Angryfire

Have a good day, you manc B#''*%%D :Laugh:

no worries mate :licker:

by the way i changed some of my siggy just for you today pmsl

no worries mate :licker:

by the way i changed some of my siggy just for you today pmsl

thanks for that bro!! Gary neville is such a to55er, seriously even if I supported United I wud be embarrased by him... ;)

just got a crazy gut feelin we may end up with jose.I know it sounds mad, but just think it may happen????

we're winning, hooraa. Kewell as i said is been pants. I recon Hicks could do a better job on the left.....'Left promptly'''

we're winning, hooraa. Kewell as i said is been pants. I recon Hicks could do a better job on the left.....'Left promptly'''

u was lucky to get a draw lol champions league football u will be playin on channel 5 next seasion loooooooooooooool:Wave:

Back