Rafa - Dead man walking

Two more points dropped, played the same usual game. Players not sure of whos doing what. Goal conceded was defensive shambles and only a piece or brilliance from'El Nino' got us a point.

Two more points dropped, played the same usual game. Players not sure of whos doing what. Goal conceded was defensive shambles and only a piece or brilliance from'El Nino' got us a point.

Where was Crouch? Not even on the bench.

oh dear.... now we're equal with Everton. There just seems to be so much confusion surrounding the club at the moment and this is so reflected in our performances on the pitch. Hopefully next season will bring some stability, if the manager is to be changed then so be it. I am just glad that Klinsmann is no longer available.

oh dear.... now we're equal with Everton. There just seems to be so much confusion surrounding the club at the moment and this is so reflected in our performances on the pitch. Hopefully next season will bring some stability, if the manager is to be changed then so be it. I am just glad that Klinsmann is no longer available.

And Villa and City

What is happening to us. The uncertainty off the pitch is definitely effecting Rafa and that is showing in our performances.
Why don't these American owner make their mind up whether they want him or not. The fact that they have not given him any public support, I think Rafa could be on his way out.
Who would you replace him with ? Other that JOSE I can't see any worthy candidate. These yanks should show us the money and let the people in charge run the club.

What is happening to us. The uncertainty off the pitch is definitely effecting Rafa and that is showing in our performances.
Why don't these American owner make their mind up whether they want him or not. The fact that they have not given him any public support, I think Rafa could be on his way out.
Who would you replace him with ? Other that JOSE I can't see any worthy candidate. These yanks should show us the money and let the people in charge run the club.

Unfortunately these people are in charge of the club. Other than Josie ?? get real m8 no Red wants that ****** at this club.

how many more times do u all want to hear it
rafa has said loads of times
there is no problems
the yanks have stated loads of times
there is no problems

it is the fookin papers
speculating
if they got off there fat arses and did some work instead of just guessing

i think they look at the rumors site

how many papers said we where going to sign Martin Skrtel
non they all had the wrong man

it pisses me off

ok i am not happy at the way we r playing at the moment

but put ur self in the team and managers place
wouldnt it piss u off and possibly put u off playing it would me

any way my say

can all LIVERPOOL FC supportes please get behind the team and the team isnt just on the pitch
it includes all the backroom staff as well

Well said david ! I don't even bother replying to these threads now (apart from this one of yours lol) Like you say its in wednesdays sun etc cause they have nothing to fill the pages up with

M8 i'm 100% behind Liverpool but i fear the owners and Rafa are not bothered if we win the league or not.As long as we qualify for the champions league i think that's all that matters to them.

That is my exact point, other than Rafa there is no alternative. These yanks need to realize this and put an end to all this -ve media attention the club & Rafa has been getting.
The Yanks need to have faith in Rafa.

but put ur self in the team and managers place
wouldnt it piss u off and possibly put u off playing it would me

any way my say

can all LIVERPOOL FC supportes please get behind the team and the team isnt just on the pitch
it includes all the backroom staff as well

Careful they all don't get behind them at once don't think they'll be able to cope! They must be exhausted already!!! :roflmao:

Careful they all don't get behind them at once don't think they'll be able to cope! They must be exhausted already!!! :roflmao:

Speaking of getting behind your team, does Prawn sandwiches and Roy Keane ring a bell. PMSL

wtf r u doing in a liverpool thread

go away before we invade urs

just wanted to see how things are at Liverpool pmsl as i couldn't find you in the premier league table top 3 i thought you lot were title contenders :roflmao:
we r we can still win it

so two ppl who dont know mathmatics

Back