Rafa - Dead man walking

I don't get the idea of playing Kuyt every game.
If hes playing up front Crouch and Voronin do it better.
If hes playing on the right Pennant and Banayoun do it better.
If hes playing centre mid Gerard Sissoko Mascherana Alonso, and Lucas do it better.
Must admit though he is probably the best headless chicken that we have though.

I seriously do not see what he adds to the team

I don't get the idea of playing Kuyt every game.
If hes playing up front Crouch and Voronin do it better.
If hes playing on the right Pennant and Banayoun do it better.
If hes playing centre mid Gerard Sissoko Mascherana Alonso, and Lucas do it better.
Must admit though he is probably the best headless chicken that we have though.

I seriously do not see what he adds to the team
the first goal tonight

just got a crazy gut feelin we may end up with jose.I know it sounds mad, but just think it may happen????

Will welcome him with open arms.

Raffa hasnt got a clue. Won the CL and Fa Cup...yeah no denying he's a lucky manager who relied on two penalty shoot outs. A lottery that could go either way and fortunatly they both went our way. Consequences are we are stuck with a clueless manager who's summer spending barring torres are on par with Houlliers. Fickle liverpool fans singing raffas name and slating the americans. We're fighting for 4th with everton ffs and raffa still cant put a foot wrong....blind faith

For a start chill out..

Rafas " only " won ch lg, fa cup ....most managers would give one of their bollocks to have a CH LG and FA Cup on their CV,

But that's not enough for some..not true L.F.C. fans ...but some.

Give raffa time, if your judging by wenger and the biggest wino in the prem, think how long they've had., and they still cant catch up to us lol...18 .LEAGUE TITLES. 5 ( YES FIVE) CH LEAGUE

ITS NO WONDER THEIRE BITTER...:Laugh:

You don't just wake up and be L.F.C.....ITS IN THE BLOOD. :salute:

I was at the game last night and to be honest Villa did not deserve a draw, and on the subject of rafa i think the yanks will go before him.

I was at the game last night and to be honest Villa did not deserve a draw, and on the subject of rafa i think the yanks will go before him.

hope ur right Dan.... liked the songs the fans were singing last night. Shame about the result but it was exactly the same type of game we have played all season.Just not taking our chances and for me no blame cud be attached to Rafa last night. If we had taken our chances it would have been comfortable :(

Will welcome him with open arms.

Raffa hasnt got a clue. Won the CL and Fa Cup...yeah no denying he's a lucky manager who relied on two penalty shoot outs. A lottery that could go either way and fortunatly they both went our way. Consequences are we are stuck with a clueless manager who's summer spending barring torres are on par with Houlliers. Fickle liverpool fans singing raffas name and slating the americans. We're fighting for 4th with everton ffs and raffa still cant put a foot wrong....blind faith

Hmmm fickle fans supporting their manager.Doesn't ring true that does it m8. Fickle fans turn on managers easily not stick by them.
I personally think Benitez' time is up at Anfield.We will NEVER win the league with him at the helm.and yes i am probably in a minority who think that. The support he has had off the fans is amazing.With the shit happening off the field it's taking the spotlight away from some very poor team selections.

hope ur right Dan.... liked the songs the fans were singing last night. Shame about the result but it was exactly the same type of game we have played all season.Just not taking our chances and for me no blame cud be attached to Rafa last night. If we had taken our chances it would have been comfortable :(

M8 how can you say no blame can be attached to Rafa ? He picked the team and as i've said before he continually picks Kuyt and Kewell.
Kuyt couldn't score in a brothel. He Plays week in and week out but never looks like scoring.Yet Crouch warms the bench week in and week out, when he plays he scores goals.How simple a choice is that to make,
Kewell plays, sorry stands on the pitch every week and is absolutely dire. Babbel and Crouch must be thinking WTF did i come here.
Benitez picks the team and all too often he picks the wrong team and a negative team.

i know what u r saying mate but even with these sometimes bewildering team selections, the team rafa puts out shud have far too much for the teams they are against. I think the players must take most of the blame, becos even with Harry- limp along and dirk- cudnt score in a brothel, we should be convincingly beating teams. Like against Villa the other night, we totally outplayed them for 60 or so mins and shud have been clear by two or three. ithout a doubt both Babel and Crouch would be in my team. I dont know why Crouch is not in the team, whereas with Babel I can slightly understand as he is still so young. He also seems to be a little hit and miss by overdoing it with the ball. But at least he knows where the goal is!

Yet again Benitez plays Kuyt and Kewell. Crouch and Babbel on the bench. I give up with that man i really do :(

i'm in that minority too, rafa picks the team, we'll never win the league under him, cups yeah but no league.

Raffa's a very naive manager. He thinks we are as good as the top three....well we are not and miles away from it. I think the bloke has a few issues. 15pts and counting and he's in the papers today claiming we will take the prem by storm. Blokes gone cuckoo !

I've given up on league, hope he gets it right in the cup.

Given up qualifying for the champions league or winning it ? Winning it has well gone and were struggling for fourth place but theres still a long way yet m8.

another bad result tonight :( . Nothing wrong with the team Rafa put out tonight imho, but we are lacking something ? confidence, belief, team spirit ? I dont know, we gotta get out of this rut and fast before this season turns into a complete shambles

Yea i'll tell you what we're lacking m8, a manager who know how to manage in the premier league. Time and time agaim he picks Kewell and Kuyt and time and time again they let themselves and the supporters down.
Benitez is far too negative.We had to win tonight to reclaim Fourth place , so what does he do, he leaves Crouch on the bench for the whole game. He was happy with a point away from home. Well it backfired on him. He picks the team , he's the manager , The buck stops with him.

r

Yes I agree the buck stops with him. I am a big believer that he is a very good manager but these results dont help my argument one bit. Kewel...sorry but you have had your chance sicknote and failed miserably, Kuyt...as much as I like his work rate, he couldnt hit a cow on the arse with a baking board. Crouch did eff all in FA cup, he had his chance to get a spot and failed...well he scored an offside goal but generally failed. If I was manager babel would be on from the start but look at my choices in fantasy footie and you will see I couildn't pick my nose.

cheer up guys, this time next year we will be champions.....lol

Back