Rafa - Dead man walking

I was watching Sunday supplement and they were talking about it...no direct quotes from Rafa, just from a close friend.

I have never liked the way Rafa gets on with the press, I prefer to see internal matters stay internal. Rafa shouldn't need to have reassurance that the fans are behind him, he should already know that.

But most people on here already know my views on this matter. I still trust him at the reins.

Just seen Rafa's interview and he said it is NOT true. He said he fully expects to be manager next season. Press being mischievous again, they just cant effing leave it be and have to try and create friction between Rafa and the Yanks.

Just seen Rafa's interview and he said it is NOT true. He said he fully expects to be manager next season. Press being mischievous again, they just cant effing leave it be and have to try and create friction between Rafa and the Yanks.

I sound more like the press rather than a supporter....lol

Enough said m8. The Sunday S*n

Not the most popular paper in Liverpool, but why would they post something like this when in the previous years they been trying to do their best to post all good stuff to get back to friendly terms with LFC supporters. They must have got their info from somewhere!

Not the most popular paper in Liverpool, but why would they post something like this when in the previous years they been trying to do their best to post all good stuff to get back to friendly terms with LFC supporters. They must have got their info from somewhere!

they not interested "friendly terms" m8, there interested in selling papers. which they dont mind bending the truth here and there if it means they sel more.

they not interested "friendly terms" m8, there interested in selling papers. which they dont mind bending the truth here and there if it means they sel more.

Totally agree there...they are not called the gutter press for nothing.

dont read that paper its part of the scum ( sun) newspaper

we dont want anything of the sun rag just keep us out of the news and we dont buy the paper,sorted.

I read this earlier in the year, and thats the point i'm making. That time it didn't work for them, so they'd be stupid to go against supporters by stirring more crap! So the NOTW article today makes me think there must be some truth.

In all fairness it has been in a few newspapers today and not just notw, but I prefer to believe what I actually saw and heard from Rafa himself and not just a friend of his, a real friend would not be fuelling the fire.

I read this earlier in the year, and thats the point i'm making. That time it didn't work for them, so they'd be stupid to go against supporters by stirring more crap! So the NOTW article today makes me think there must be some truth.
FFS man you don't get it do you ? Ahh they made a mistake once so they wont do it again..... They made a mistake twice thats more than enough they wont do that again......They are stupid and the paper hasn't changed in near 20 years, but if your naive enough to believe the shite they write.....well

FFS man you don't get it do you ? Ahh they made a mistake once so they wont do it again..... They made a mistake twice thats more than enough they wont do that again......They are stupid and the paper hasn't changed in near 20 years, but if your naive enough to believe the shite they write.....well

As jaffa stated m8, its been in a few papers.

Maybe the case m8. i never got any papers today. but anything quoted by the S*n and the Sunday S*n falls on deaf ears here.

f@@k the sun and all it stands for !!

They dont believe in the truth or justice just in the £££££s

Back