Racism on site

It's not irrelevant to me.
If earwig was known to be non white he could have waved the racist card but he couldn't/didn't, with you we have to be nice if they are not white but if they are white then they are fair game which to me is racist.
Racism goes both ways in the real world, but in yours only counts if they are not white and that to me stinks and is very relevant to the discussion

Well three people (so far) have liked that post, so I suppose they must understand it.

You lost me fairly early on.

How long someone has been a member does not restrict their right to comment, and you being a long term member does not give you the right to tell him he has no right to comment.
sorry should have worded it better..what i meant was if you go right back in the joke section you will see there is joke's about every race in there. not only"paki" jokes ..meaning has the person gone right back and read the whole section and not only from when they joined

Last edited:
sorry should have worded it better..what i meant was if you go right back in the joke section you will see there is joke's about every race in there. not only"paki" jokes ..meaning has the person gone right back and read the whole section and not only from when they joined

Ah but you assumed he hadnt ;) when maybe he had.

Sticky Fingers can carry on as he likes, the odd post (p@k! girl in a tutu looks like a shit stain)

quick e.g.

a) Got an invisible baseball bat from ebay, p@k! neighbour won't know what hit him!

or

b) Got an invisible baseball bat from ebay,****ing neighbour won't know what hit him!

anyway tl:dr
So what you trying to say its all me ? They only jokes and I do get or have had warning ! Should close the joke section down if you all moan plus I'm not racist by any means

So what you trying to say its all me ? They only jokes and I do get or have had warning ! Should close the joke section down if you all moan plus I'm not racist by any means

You dont seem to heed them.
You may not be a racist but some of your jokes are :(

I only see them as jokes so it's people them selves who see them as racist And I bet if you ask some people who the jokes are about I bet they will say they funny

I only see them as jokes so it's people them selves who see them as racist And I bet if you ask some people who the jokes are about I bet they will say they funny

Wouldnt like to try it with the toilet paper one tbh. Try asking some in the street and let us know how you get on when the swelling goes down lol

no matter what jokes are posted some silly pc person will say thats racist..and like some have posted "they dont find paddy taff and white jokes racist" well they are but we have a sence of humour and see that its a joke nothink more

Can't we just Napster tag them as we did before with the crude stuff??

Back