Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Racism on site

I refer the honourable Gentleman to post 29 ;)

The butt of almost 70% of all jokes has someone, or something used in its punchline! Race has feck all to do with it.

this is spot on...its the context of the word , people say it as if it is a dirty word..thats the problem .
Taff , jocks and the likes are much more light hearted.

So why can't the word paki be light hearted as well?.Why are we wrapping this race in cotton wool as stated before get a sense of humour. There was none of this racist rubbish years ago. We would collect tokens of jam jars and buy golliwogs what happened to them?. Government approaches are making this country soft.

So why can't the word paki be light hearted as well?.Why are we wrapping this race in cotton wool as stated before get a sense of humour. There was none of this racist rubbish years ago. We would collect tokens of jam jars and buy golliwogs what happened to them?. Government approaches are making this country soft.

when i was a kid, my mum would shout down the street 'oi, run down the paki shop for me' now, its a 'rude' word

why

because we allow ourselfs to be dictated to and dont want to look bad

its the pakistanis THEMSELFS who have turned it into a dirty word in this country, listen to australian commentary on the cricket from over there.

maybe the 'auto censor' on the forum could replace the word paki with something like 'person of middle eastern heritage who is not allowed to be offended or the butt of any form of humour and must be tiptoed around by every other race in our multicultural society'

then everyone would be happy, right?

Yes maybe so ...and we must move along with the times ..
We aint in the dark ages here when we stoned women for not doing the dinner or had slaves .
Wheres the respect ? come on guys this is playground stuff .....its racism and thats it

I have a Indian mate, he hates Pakistanis and says so all the time in the boozer.
No one calls him racist, because you guessed it.................
They would be deemed as racist!

Last edited:
when i was a kid, my mum would shout down the street 'oi, run down the paki shop for me' now, its a 'rude' word

why

because we allow ourselfs to be dictated to and dont want to look bad

its the pakistanis THEMSELFS who have turned it into a dirty word in this country, listen to australian commentary on the cricket from over there.

maybe the 'auto censor' on the forum could replace the word paki with something like 'person of middle eastern heritage who is not allowed to be offended or the butt of any form of humour and must be tiptoed around by every other race in our multicultural society'

then everyone would be happy, right?

So why should the paki's get there special button?. The jocks, taffs, paddy's and the chinks will want one don't be racist digidude ffs

P@ki like scot, paddy, taffy, etc is indeed a short version of each races name - I honestly have no problem with that but when they are followed by ****ing, bastard of a, shite or whatever that's racism and pure hate.

Next time you see an Asian Father with his daughter in a white, tell him the joke in the op and watch his face crease with laughter....you should get out of hospital quite soon.

and the suggestion to grow a pair of balls so we can read racist jokes? Best joke yet.

I haae a Indian mate, he hates Pakistanis and says so all the time in the boozer.
No one calls him racist, because you guessed it.................
They would be deemed as racist!

to be honest mate ...thats his perogative.
i have racist mates too , but i am not .
For a fair usage website the mods must do the sensible thing and any post deemed offensive to other races must not be published !
I do NOT see how the use of the words french , taff, and jock or scot is deemed offensive , and to say so is plain sillyness .
That is like a welsh lad shoutin " go away ...u ...u ...english turd " i mean ..come on that is not offensive as calling some a Pa..or a ni
That is my 2 cents and im sticking to it.

So why should the paki's get there special button?. The jocks, taffs, paddy's and the chinks will want one don't be racist digidude ffs

and thats exactly my point m8

i dont mind being called a racist, i cant stand people in general, no matter what colour their skin, its the actual person that makes them an arsehole, not what colour they are

i could probably round up at least a hundred posts, directed at me personally, with racist remarks, taff, sheepy, sheep shagger, leek muncher, etc

but, as i actually have a life, and a sense of humour, it doesnt bother me

theres far more important things happening in my real life to worry about than a few typed words on the internet

Get a life you welsh twat lol
Everything is getting taken so serious now, people will be scared to voice anything soon with out the PC police interfering.

I do NOT see how the use of the words french , taff, and jock or scot is deemed offensive , and to say so is plain sillyness .
That is like a welsh lad shoutin " go away ...u ...u ...english turd " i mean ..come on that is not offensive as calling some a Pa..or a ni
That is my 2 cents and im sticking to it.

when the welsh and the english get screaming m8, i can assure you, its a LOT more colourfull and offensive than that, but, both sides can see the humour in it all

its another prime example of how the middle eastern culture is incompatible with western culture, a clash of humour, and our way of life is then forced to change because of it

paki is a shortened version of pakistani, just like scot is a shortened version of the full word

taff is a different expression, jock is a new word, french is the actual word, how can that be racist, but frog is a new word

Everything is getting taken so serious now, people will be scared to voice anything soon with out the PC police interfering.

if u had not have put the "lol" on the end , it wudda sounded very offensive TBH
The actual tw*t bit is wot put it into bad context ...
english coont..much better hahahahaha

i actually do see both sides of the argument .. i also do seriously think that the mods have a tough job in modding what is deemed as racist .
This is a big site with shit loads of members , some members are going to get upset .
The mods do a great job in tricky situations... i wish some members would give them an easier ride at times...

Sorry for the double post , perhaps a mod can merge with the one above ^^^^

Last edited:
So could everybody who tells a `paki` joke put LOL at the end of it , and we should be ok.
if u had not have put the "lol" on the end , it wudda sounded very offensive TBH

english coont, lucky i knows you, lol

ok, so which one of these is the MOST racist / offensive, and why?

get a life you welsh twat lol
get a life you taffy twat lol
get a life you pakistani twat lol
get a life you paki twat lol

welsh = welsh person
pakistani = pakistani persin
paki = shortened version of the above
taffy = Taffy was a Welshman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

do you see hundreds of welsh members jumping on threads?

Wish I hadn't added the lol now then.
You see no offence is taken by that Welsh twat as none was meant.

seriously i dont see the problem in calling someone welsh , or english or a scot ..
it does not upset us, we do not deem it as offensive . why....
i am PROUD to be english ... make of that as you will....

Back