Racism on site

BigBadMan

Inactive User
Reaction score
Had a huge post about racism in the joke room but wtf it's not going to be read, Sticky Fingers can carry on as he likes, the odd post (p@k! girl in a tutu looks like a shit stain) will get deleted but the joke forum should be handed over to the ghost of Bernard Manning.

quick e.g.

a) Got an invisible baseball bat from ebay, p@k! neighbour won't know what hit him!

or

b) Got an invisible baseball bat from ebay,****ing neighbour won't know what hit him!

anyway tl:dr

And misogynist

but sure "It's only a joke."

That answer doesn't really do it for me but it seems I'm in a minority.

Tbh I move a lot of undesirable jokes to the Adult Room so as not to offend ,but i have noticed a trend towards racism in a lot of the jokes recently,

This will be monitored a lot closer now that i have picked up on this trend and I will take appropiate action were necessary

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

wiz am not taking the piss. but while ur there keep an eye on the blonde jokes the english irish and welsh 1ns too m8 oh and all so any other joke that might deem raceist.. every joke can be redeemed racist . there joke's nothink more or less we all have different views on whats funny and whats not .. this is just getting stupid now. news normaly comes the butt of the jokes.. ppl just sapp it up.. its not russia its the uk .. we do still have a sence of humour even if its not to every 1ns taste

Last edited:
I understand that mate,but the ones I'm talking about seem to be a little more then the usual blond,paddy,mick,taff etc etc jokes

Oh and while you might be in the uk I'm not ;)

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

wiz am not taking the piss. but while ur there keep an eye on the blonde jokes the english irish and welsh 1ns too m8 oh and all so any other joke that might deem raceist.. every joke can be redeemed racist . there joke's nothink more or less we all have different views on whats funny and whats not .. this is just getting stupid now. news normaly comes the butt of the jokes.. ppl just sapp it up.. its not russia its the uk .. we do still have a sence of humour even if its not to every 1ns taste

Well said speedy!

Maybe if it really is necessary password protect the joke room aswell and only give the password to those who agree they won't get upset if there's a racist / sexist / rude joke,

@OP i know how you fell i mean ive not been on here long and at first i thought it was a lovely place but now day by day i see an increasing number of racist remarks and comments and views and just really puts this community down i feel and it shouldnt as its probabbly not the view/thoughts of ALL members on here but at times i feel people just have no respect for another persons race or religoin or anything else . I mean this place has may members and people from all walks of life and cultures and i fell we shouldrespect eachother and that should be paramount in T&C's as this should be place where we can be help one another and share knowledege etc.

Where are these increased racist remarks mate? I haven't noticed an increase in any 'race rows'

I've a better idea for the joke section, put a description in there stating that if your easily offended then don't click, then everyone's happy!

Blame the tories... it's them thats done it...
Personally I blame the daily mail lmao

ive not been on here long etc.
so how can u comment ??? there is other form of racism not just what u deem as it to being !!!! rant offer. if u can give it out be prepeard to get it back !!!!read back throughevery joke posted.. it swings round in round abouts.. so plz dont say u see the joke thread as racism cos its not !!!!!

As far as i'm concerned if you want to post racist jokes then they should be in the adult room.
We as moderators agreed to allow more freedom as we were being moaned at for being to strict so we are in a no win situation.
I was not happy with racist remarks in a thread but as before I would have deleted the posts I instead left the posts and discredited what the (imo) racist poster had written.
The good thing about discrediting racist posts is that it's easy as most racism has no logical basis.
With the racist jokes anyone with half a brain can substitute paki for blond, irish, welsh, scottish, french, northener, southener. I prefer french myself but then that would upset a french person.

Of course nara can change paki to earwig as we know he likes to talk about him.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Mr Tech

ive not been on here long etc.
so how can u comment ??? <snip>
How long someone has been a member does not restrict their right to comment, and you being a long term member does not give you the right to tell him he has no right to comment.

Let's face facts, racism is the the order of the day at the moment, hopefully just a passing phase.

...as we were being moaned at for being to strict so we are in a no win situation.

As I said to another mod yesterday (jokingly) "It goes with the territory".

Moderators are appointed to see that the forum rules get applied fairly and without favour, not to win popularity contests.

As I said to another mod yesterday (jokingly) "It goes with the territory".

Moderators are appointed to see that the forum rules get applied fairly and without favour, not to win popularity contests.

I hate censorship more than I hate racism. Also if you read the bottom part of this post you will see that I do see that the forum rules get applied fairly and without favour otherwise you wouldn't be here.

This is part of a pm I have just sent to a member.
The best way to attack racism is not to delete posts but to attack them with logic as I have done as racism never stands up to logical attack.
I rarely remove posts, we are a diverse site and cater for everyone, this includes the people with different views to myself.
Racism is a part of life and playing ostrich with it will not make it go away, only with education and acknowledgement it exists can it be countered. Stupidly pretending it doesn't exist allows it to fester and grow.
If you want to help stop it then give logical answers to their statements and ridicule them without attacking them, if you treat them as if they are mentally retarded you will shame them into silence.

Hiding the truth and ignorance is not the answer.

To be honest you should be glad that we are so liberal as if I had my way you wouldn't be a member on this site as it is well documented that you like to attack and belittle dw members on other forums so I don't know where you get off pretending to be such a nice person when I know exactly what you are. Because you didn't mention colour/religion (I don't even know the colour/religion of the member) it doesn't make it right. I of course refer to this thread .
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/276426/
So i'm not interested in what you have to say as in my book you are as bad as any racist on this site.
And while i'm moaning can you please refrain from thanking my posts as it really bugs me to have you associate yourself with me, if I wasn't a mod then you would be on my ignore list.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that post reinforces what I just said.

...and I'm sorry, but I will continue to like posts that I agree with, whether you like it or not.

Last edited:
Getting back on topic. Could we not have a "Sad, unfunny, attempt at humour" bin?

Those who liked that sort of stuff would be welcome to rummage in the dross.

I was not long ago we relaxed the rules as we were getting comments, abuse for applying the rules to rigorously and censoring too much. Now, 6 to 9 months down the line we are getting comments about being to lenient.

Right come on, you make the rules up, you cant have it both way's. Either grow a pair of balls, or dont look in those sections.....simples!

I like a joke but i really find the Paki jokes really offensive and i beleive they are only being posted to be offensive. As i commented on one of these vile attempts at racism. We have good members on here who are pakistani. I really feel for the good of the forum these vile posts and posters have to be routed out and an end brought to it. I dont see the point of hiding them in the adult room. Thats just like sticking your heads in a bucket of sand tbh. @ Mods and admin you do have a difficult job you do do a good job imo but please dont let yourselfs down on this one. From what i read its only one or 2 members (and a couple of " like" followers) who are letting the vast majority of members down.

Back