Racism on site

I find this all pathetic you can post black, paddy, chink, welsh, Scottish jokes but when it comes to paki jokes we have to shut the fook up?.@Sticky I find your jokes very entertaining please keep posting m8 the pc brigade will just have to suck it up or the mods will have to put it in the adult section plain and simple.

I suppose some people don't like to hear some home truths what a shame to close this thread I was just getting warmed up.

I suppose some people don't like to hear some home truths what a shame to close this thread I was just getting warmed up.

Crack on then miggy your showing your self up mate. :)
And yes your home truths are comming through loud and clear for the world to see.

@ Stickyfingers. You seem a bit confused first you like a post to close the thread then you like a post to keep it open. make your mind up lol

Last edited:
Racism??? Pah, highly overused, rules vary according to whoever you want to slag off and the meanderings of the do-gooders with nowt better to do. Used to call people coloured because they didn't like being called black, now we call them black because they don't like being called coloured...

Why don't you put a 'derogatory word' filter in?

Here's some word suggestions:

The Racial Slur Database

List of ethnic slurs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Apple and Banana - racist slurs - huh???

Make anything a slur if you try hard enough :)

Crack on then miggy your showing your self up mate. :)
And yes your home truths are comming through loud and clear for the world to see.

@ Stickyfingers. You seem a bit confused first you like a post to close the thread then you like a post to keep it open. make your mind up lol

Why am I showing myself up? I am entitled to my opinions my god lighten up dude

miggy the 1ns that would like to close the thread are the 1ns showing them selfs up. not u mate.these are the 1ns that shout racism time and time again. maybe its them that are the racist and they dont want to read other race's reply's to this thread ??...

One mans joke is another man racist slur not matter what the subject, why can't people see a joke as A JOKE like it was intended ? The biggest joke here is a thread this long about foooken jokes ???

Bernard Manning
"Oh, I can see the other obituaries already: "Bernard Manning, racist bigot", the smug types will say when they hear of my departure.
But that's not what the great British public, especially in Lancashire and the rest of the North, will say. They knew that I was a funny bloke. That's why they kept flocking back to my own cabaret club, even when I was barred from the airwaves.
And I was never a racist.
That's just an easy, catch-all term of abuse bandied around by the media elite against anyone who does not follow their agenda.

The biggest joke here is a thread this long about foooken jokes ???

Its funny watching it unfold though lol. I wonder how long it will be until there is another thread of a similar ilk.

race_card.gif

I find this all pathetic you can post black, paddy, chink, welsh, Scottish jokes but when it comes to paki jokes we have to shut the fook up?.@Sticky I find your jokes very entertaining please keep posting m8 the pc brigade will just have to suck it up or the mods will have to put it in the adult section plain and simple.

I will not move any of sticky's jokes to the adult room, if I see them and find them offfensive or adult they will be deleted and he will get infracted (again). If he is man enough to post them then he is man enough to put them in the proper area, ffs you will want breast feeding next.

On the invisible bat one if you showed it to an Indian they would find it funny as they think of pakistani's as I think of the french (there is no love lost).

Back