R4's available again

There are a few online shops based in the UK so I'd imagine their delivery time would be better than volumerate, but then again, it's the busiest time of year so hard to say.
The ones based in the UK are also considerably more expensive.

@pks00, send them an email asking where your stuff is, it might speed things up a bit.

I've ordered 2 more for friends. I'm not optamistic that they'll come before christmas but keeping my fingers crossed.

Curly

Chris in Supercardstore.com is doing the R4 for $51. He will give a 10% discount to forum members.
The great thng is that you will get quick delivery (they are UK based) and Chris will always reply promptly to queries letting you know exactly where you stand. Backuop support is also second to none.

It might be a bit more expensive than Volumerate but to my mind it is well worth it.

hi all, i ordered mine from clickshop.com on 22/11/2007 and still got no confirmation of delivery, on their site they say that this week will clear all backorders, last week they said the same.....
does anyone else ordered from clickshop?
will i ever get the card or it will be in january when will be not much use...

@pks00, send them an email asking where your stuff is, it might speed things up a bit.

I have emailed them twice
First time they changed the status to processing order
Second time, they said they will be dispatching it.

As yet, I still have no R4. Dealextreme was quick so not sure why this is taking so long.

Getting annoyed.

Saying that, the Wii cables I ordered from Dealextreme havent turned up either. And this was dispatched 2 weeks ago!

:nopity:

I have emailed them twice
First time they changed the status to processing order
Second time, they said they will be dispatching it.

As yet, I still have no R4. Dealextreme was quick so not sure why this is taking so long.

Getting annoyed.

Saying that, the Wii cables I ordered from Dealextreme havent turned up either. And this was dispatched 2 weeks ago!

:nopity:

I suppose they'll be busy with the run up to Christmas but even so, I can understand your frustration. I hope you get them in time for Christmas m8.

Curly

I suppose they'll be busy with the run up to Christmas but even so, I can understand your frustration. I hope you get them in time for Christmas m8.

Curly

I ordered on 12th of November! Other members have bought items later than me and have received it.

I think I would avoid volumerate now. Give dealextreme one more chance and maybe give up on them if they take over a month to deliver.

Mine arrived yesterday threw a few games onto it loaded great and played great a nice piece of kit.

I ordered on 12th of November! Other members have bought items later than me and have received it.

I think I would avoid volumerate now. Give dealextreme one more chance and maybe give up on them if they take over a month to deliver.

Mail again and ask if rthey have an EMS ref for it yet. If they give you one you are quids in.

They have said they have sent it, back on 29th November. As yet, I still havent received it, flipping heck, my last day at work tomorrow and delivery is to work. I am so totally pissed off.
I think I would avoid volumerate now.

I ordered the Wii cables from DX, Im having the same issue, sent late November and yet no sign of it.

What the hell is going on.

:(

Royal Mail Track and Trace - Total bollox - what is the point of tracking item after the damn thing is delivered? HongKong post said its sent, but its impossible to track in the UK.

@pks00 Sorry you've not had any luck m8
As the starter of this thread I feel guilty m8
I ordered 2 more at the begining of December. I'm having no luck tracking them either, but if they arrive before yours do, I'll send you 1 m8.
Hope you get it for crimbo.

Curly

@pks00 Sorry you've not had any luck m8
As the starter of this thread I feel guilty m8
I ordered 2 more at the begining of December. I'm having no luck tracking them either, but if they arrive before yours do, I'll send you 1 m8.
Hope you get it for crimbo.

Curly

Thanks mate, thats very kind and generous of you.

At this stage, Im just hoping it turns up! I wonder if it fails to turn up you can claim something back from paypal.

I feel lucky mine got thru (eventually) - supercardstore site is also complaining about delivery of R4s - but has those sd rumble thingies - you could order one today and receive it tomorrow I guess.

I ordered an R4DS from Volumerate in November and still havent rec'd anything!! I have emailed them and they have apologised and offered a refund!! Its a pain in the neck but I think I will wait because of the good price!!

Still no sign so I decided to track the parcel. It turns out that item has been returned to sender on 29th December. WTF!!! I had no notice of delivery, I have no idea why it has been returned. I have emailed VolumeRate asking them to send it again, hopefully they do.
Well now at least I know why I havent received it.

Im gonna order that TopToy now I think. Hopefully that turns up!

just been on to order a few got this :

The Reason You Cannot Buy R4 Now and Solution

We are now decide to hold all R4 sales all together due to the all in a sudden supply shortage.

This shortage came quite suddenly because we receives 1 to 2 shipments from the R4 team each week and it was only after 2 missed shipments that we were officially told it's in shortage (after inquiries).

We have to hold from taking new orders so that existing orders can be fulfilled in the quickest manner. The R4 team is making steady supplies but the quantity still fluctuates, therefore we cannot give a definitive date as to shipment. If you need it by Christmas or not, if you may either choose to wait, or to request for a full refund by sending us an email at http://www.volumerate.com/accounts/cancelorder.vr . Please allow us 3 business days for the refund due to the large amount of requests for the cancellation.

To track your current order status for R4, please go to http://www.liveshipment.com/customers/ with your order number. (The order number which is started with letter "Q")

Ok update. I got the wii cables recently and tried them. Not too bad, there is a slight improvement but nothing to write home about. Still cant go wrong for a couple of quid.

I had an email from volumerate after I told them that the item got sent back to them. They tried to find it but cannot trace it. So it seems that has got lost in the post somehow. They said they are gonna send a new one.

Now its a race of DX (top toy) vs VolumeRate (R4) - which one you reckon would come first? I should create a poll eh :)

Back