### Protecting your 250 ###

there is an alternative to Hyperterminal called TeraTerm, and this has the option to program it to make scripts and dialog boxes, maybe someone could write a script for us to use to simplify everything and help stop the margin of error

there is an alternative to Hyperterminal called TeraTerm, and this has the option to program it to make scripts and dialog boxes, maybe someone could write a script for us to use to simplify everything and help stop the margin of error

Sounds like a good idea m8, anyone want to give it a go?

TeraTerm a great app. I use it all the time.
Hyperterm is cr@p! :)

TeraTerm a great app. I use it all the time.
Hyperterm is cr@p! :)

there is also another great terminal app called Putty,
i saw a modded version on here some months back with some very nice mods but cant seem to find it now lol

what u write in as the serial number makes no difference i have mine set to 00112233445566 and have never had a problem with it

what u write in as the serial number makes no difference i have mine set to 00112233445566 and have never had a problem with it

It's always good practice to make the modem look as 'official' as possible nowadays though as you never know when, or what, they will start checking ;)

Better safe than sorry.

:)

Back