programmer

delburt

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys,
a few weeks ago i posted a thread asking if anyone knows where i could aquire an elvis programmer, i did get some replies back offering to send
me one but nothing came of it.
so please, has anyone got an elvis i can buy from them or borrow for a short time, i am willing to pay the postage to send it and i will send it straight back
as soon as i have read the contents of one chip.
i did try to buy one on the internet but they were sold out so if anyone knows of a site where i mite be able to buy one that would be great.

thanks guys in advance .

hi mate, did you get sorted with programmer?

to be honest the elvis programmer is not much good, if you with to make a mosc etc you would need a dynamite or an infinity, in my opinion

hi gazt, no i have not yet sorted a programmer and isobel i have a dinamite programmer
but it is no good for reading eeprom chips.
any body out there that can help me? please.

What chip are u trying 2 read ? might be worth looking at pic chip programmer plans are available on the net or u can buy1 for a few quid . Made my own a few years ago still going stong be4 investing in a williams

hi gazt, no i have not yet sorted a programmer and isobel i have a dinamite programmer
but it is no good for reading eeprom chips.
any body out there that can help me? please.

you need something like the wafercardT59 m8......should work with your dynamite for reading/writeing eeps.......................tailor madecircuts

delburt, pm me your address and i'll send it to you in the post.

cheers gaz t, just got home from work m8 i'll pm you now.

cheers benny59 just looked on the net and found a wafercard not sure how to use it,
do you put the chip on the card and then insert the card into the dynamite?
do i need certain software to read it?

cheers benny59 just looked on the net and found a wafercard not sure how to use it,
do you put the chip on the card and then insert the card into the dynamite?
do i need certain software to read it?

mount the eep on the wafercard, insert in your progamer/select goldcard in cas studio then read the pic on the card/ now change it from goldcard to prussiancard4 and read the eeprom

If you decide to go for a T59 give me a shout. Will sell mine for £15 inc p+p.
Mine has an 8 pin soic clip attached.

Chookey

cheers chookey, gaz t is sorting me out an elvis, but if i cannot do what i need to with it i will get back to you,
thanks for all your replies everyone i thought i could count on DW once again.

Back