Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

problems installing cline

Ok I'm lost, opened cc cam interface and see the same info I get on my box, what am I looking for, secondly what do u mean network few set up ok? Totally lost

Will that tells us CCcam is running if you can reach the web interface, click the server tab what info do you have there ?

Your line is either not entered correctly then or your cfg is corrupt use another one.

Your line is either not entered correctly then or your cfg is corrupt use another one.
Ok, I had to create the cfg file using notepad, ftp into the etc file next to the cc cam list file, I entered the line as it stated was just copied and pasted, was there an error in the way I pasted it, should it be split lines?

1 line and dont use notepad it can create unix errors and corrupt the cfg then the file may not work.

Use Notepad++ to create the cfg.

done that now my box has gone back to bootloader 79 and wont flash

Hardly anything to do with the cfg supplied though is it.

Flash the latest 84 ssl then a 84 backup then you might get somewhere.

Hardly anything to do with the cfg supplied though is it.

Flash the latest 84d ssl then a 84d backup from Alimac and you might get somewhere.

thanks for all your help, my head is battered lol, going round and round, not sure why its reverted back, maybe the constant tinkereing has corrupted summat, been trying to flash for ages, had this issue before to, the bin is looking very nice at the moment lol

thanks for all your help, my head is battered lol, going round and round, not sure why its reverted back, maybe the constant tinkereing has corrupted summat, been trying to flash for ages, had this issue before to, the bin is looking very nice at the moment lol

Yeah the ftp side has corrupted the image but that can not make the ssl revert back to an earlier version it must of been on ssl79 to start with.

Is your clone Ferrari or Sim2

Yeah the ftp side has corrupted the image but that can not make the ssl revert back to an earlier version it must of been on ssl79 to start with.

Is your clone Ferrari or Sim2
no I was on ssl84 which a few months back u helped me setup cuz I was having problems, I was using the new tsimage 3.0 on sim2. but for some reason its all gone wrong again, but im so confused, I try using web interface to flash but again if I hold the front button on the box when I turn box on my router will not assign an ip address to the dm box, if I turit on normally I get an ip, so this im guessing is a problem cuz the box will not enter flash mode, im baffled, it took me weeks to sort it before, now im going through it again

no I was on ssl84 which a few months back u helped me setup cuz I was having problems, I was using the new tsimage 3.0 on sim2. but for some reason its all gone wrong again, but im so confused, I try using web interface to flash but again if I hold the front button on the box when I turn box on my router will not assign an ip address to the dm box, if I turit on normally I get an ip, so this im guessing is a problem cuz the box will not enter flash mode, im baffled, it took me weeks to sort it before, now im going through it again

Reboot your router to see if it then gives your box and ip then follow our previous thread to get the ssl then image back on.

Reboot your router to see if it then gives your box and ip then follow our previous thread to get the ssl then image back on.

ok, just had theropy, feel refreshed, got it an ip, found that I had to hold button down for a long time for my router to recognise it was on, got to ssl84, can u tell me best image, tried openpli 4.0 but says its corrupt or old image

Back