problems installing cline

ok, just had theropy, feel refreshed, got it an ip, found that I had to hold button down for a long time for my router to recognise it was on, got to ssl84, can u tell me best image, tried openpli 4.0 but says its corrupt or old image

Would only say that if the ssl didnt flash.

OpenPLI id good but OpenATV if my favourite but it may cause you more headaches getting the cam feeds on your call.

Would only say that if the ssl didnt flash.

OpenPLI id good but OpenATV if my favourite but it may cause you more headaches getting the cam feeds on your call.
ok, defo on ssl84d now, tried openpli but still wont load, loaded openatv, box kept crashing so back on tsimage 3.0, and managed to get all up and running, thanks for all our help

doing something wrong obviously

doing something wrong obviously
done everything the way i was told to, for some reason the box rufused to flash openpli, it flashed openatv bu the box would boot and crash, loaded tsimage no problems and running fine, i used the same way to flash all images so if i had done summat wrong none of them would have flashed, my guess would be, especially with the issues i have already had with the box restetting itself to ssl79 is the box has issues somewhere which may not be possible to resolve, i know its not the images as others use them fine, but surly its possible for a image to be refused rare it may be, main thing is i have box working

Back