Problem with Rats Bouquets

I have just loaded Dreamboxuk back on and there is no 28.2 to scan i am just wait for the phone to charge to post a copule of pics I have a choice of 19.2 or 30.0w as will be seen from the pictures I will post. So I cant go much further with this image unless someone can tell me what I am doing wrong. But I cant see any other means to get this image to work.
Does anyone have a link that works for this image and I will load that.

The assumption is that you have setup the tuner incorrectly. Sorry to be blunt.

Could you therefore go into the tuner setup menu on the receiver, on the PC you can grab screenshot. Upload the screenshot here.

Ive just checked the server and since the 16th (last update) its had over 100 downloads from the plugin alone
no one has reported any problems up to now mate

:err:

Yes, I ran the update yesterday infact on my 800se running dbuk 2.1.2 and it was fine :)

You have set it up as diseqc with those two sats.

You need to change it to single and then 28.2

Those two pictures are different setups. One is single, the other is diseqc.

Please select single, press down on the remote until you highlight the satellite name. Once you are there, press right or left and scroll through till you select 28.2.

The point I am trying to make in other images that I have used the option for the sat I want was there, in this image I simply do not have that sat so therefore I cant select it in any shape or form. The sat 28.2 does not exist period.

Just on a side note I have defaulted the image to factory reset conditions and started from the config again and it is not there no mater what way you play with tuner config.

I can only assume that your satellite.xml file is corrupt. You could try transferring a fresh one. May I suggets that you transfer one with just 28.2. Alternatively, transfer the bouquet using dreamset or dreamboxedit as Rat normally has an updated satellite.xml contained.

It is very easy to delete "satellites that are no longer configured"

Last edited:
Bingo thats it, now I have a sat to scan, so the issue has been the image missing the sat config in question now to see what happens the Rat files files

good to see you got it sorted :)

Back