Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Problem with Rats Bouquets

WIZARD22

Inactive User
Having trouble with Rats Bouquets, downloaded Rats updater and it now appears as a plugin when I start it. I get the folowing -

Updating Rats Bouquets @Digitalworldz
Please wait

Downloads Zip

Then it says download complete

Reloading services Please wait
Complete
Execution finished

Now if I restart the box and use my up do my up/down keys I get the following two entries exist one is in white text and the other is Grey for every channel I have. If I select the white text channel I get a picture and if I select the Grey one I get the MSG Service Unavaiable check Tuner config. If I now go to my Blue button for favourites I just get a blank screen with no Bouquets listed. Anyone any Idea before I start and sort myself.

I dont know why this is happening tbh

do a manual scan, untick Network Scan it will be quicker :)

this should sort it out for you

:)

OK tried that it did change things before I rebooted in that I did have two channels the same but no grey ones, now when I rebooted the box we were back to one white one grey and no Bouquets when I enter the blue button menu again

Just downloaded it again from server, it comes down ok from the server and gives no errors but no joy just the same one white text channel this is the working on and one grey text channel the non working one or should I say the one that gives the error about the tuner config

Just a update even the white text channels will not work for me now all I get is tune failed now. Looks like a rescan will be required. Dont know what is going on but it sure knows how to try me.

Yes the box works fine and all channels are there its only when I download the rats file and then go to view the channels I end up with two entries and no Bouquets. I am thinking that it may be a case of putting them in myself but I think I wll have a image change to see if it helps me any. Just did not want to change the image as the one on at the moment is stable and has been working well. Thought this would be a easy task, but then again its proved me wrong.

What image is on the box mate ?

maybe try re installing the plugin :)

no ne else seems to have had any problems (yet) :)

The problem has expanded now I cant get the drive to mount or a usb to mount now I redone the image again and downloaded the plugin again but the same thing happens no joy. It seems that every turn I take there is a wall ahead, I never had as many problems with my good old DBOX on cable.
The image is the iCVS-dm800se-03052012-sim2-SSL-84b-by ******* and the box is the 800hd se clone.

Try using either the DW image or the DBUK one, far better images in my opinion

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

Love to be able to have a choice but have real big issues with box when I fit a drive to it. Will simply not mount drive and I want a drive attached to box so i dont really have a great choice of images. The next step may be to use a NAS device as I hope to get another dream for the TV upstairs, so a nas would make more sense as only one drive needed ,I suppose this will be the next problem or problems that will come my way. I have just installed the image again and will have another go at the plugin and see how we fair and can look at the drive later. I f that does not work I will try a couple of images but I know I am going to have problems with the harddrive.

Id personally stick to a PLi based image mate

I thought you was putting on DBUK image ?

If the drive is already mounted in one image in my experience it'll work if you flash another image assuming the paths etc remain the same I have trouble mounting mine also but once it's finally sorted it works until I format it again

Sent from my telephone.

Tried the Dreamuk Image there is no 28.2 tuner config so passed on this one downloaded nemesis the drive does work and wont format but you are correct it will record both timeshift and a recording. Downloaded Rats plugin via telnet using the comand

ipkg install http://www.digitalworldzlinux.co.uk/enigma2-plugin-dw-ratsupdater_0.5.0_mipsel.ipk

then got the file and installed bouquets no problem

But I now end up with a no working channels tried a network scan no joy when I do this they all come back in white and revert to grey after I try to select one, when I select a channel it just gives me a MSG in the screen to check tuner config yet before I download any Bouquets I get all the channels. If I use dreamedit and create a Bouquet and fire it to the dreambox it works fine so I just do not know what is going on hear.

Once again all the channels are greyed out

mate you have to set things up to your requirements

have you set up the tuner ?
have you installed a timeshift plugin ?

Ive just checked the server and since the 16th (last update) its had over 100 downloads from the plugin alone
no one has reported any problems up to now mate

:err:

I did try the Dreamuk image but there was no selection for the sat scan on 28.2 I will try the PLI image again and see how we get on but from memory I have had issues but we will give it a go again and post back. Thanks all for the help.

its a UK aimed image mate so should be set for 28.2e :)
as Abu has asked post a screenshot of your tuner config page

menu
setup
service searching
tuner configuration
OK

Back