Problem with Internet?

godonnell

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hiya all, and thanks for viewing. I have an I Cloud ii box running openpli 4.0, I can get all the FTA channels but not the other ones, internet test says everything working as it should be, speedtest 50-55mps, any help would be greatly appreciated

Are you sure it is communicating outside of your home network?
Try to download plugins to see if the list loads to show it is connecting outside of your own network.
If they don't load that is your problem.

If they do load and your box is connecting to outside then it may be your subscription has ran out but need more info. Did you have all channels running already and it just stopped or are you trying to set up for first time?

Are you sure it is communicating outside of your home network?
Try to download plugins to see if the list loads to show it is connecting outside of your own network.
If they don't load that is your problem.

If they do load and your box is connecting to outside then it may be your subscription has ran out but need more info. Did you have all channels running already and it just stopped or are you trying to set up for first time?

Hiya Plassy32, and thanks for the reply, I can download plugins and my subscription is not up until December, I have tried my box in another router and it is just the same, I have also tried an F% box in my own connection and it was working fine, the channels just stopped working so I think it maybe a problem inside the box, once again thanks for any help that you may give

Hiya Plassy32, and thanks for the reply, I can download plugins and my subscription is not up until December, I have tried my box in another router and it is just the same, I have also tried an F% box in my own connection and it was working fine, the channels just stopped working so I think it maybe a problem inside the box, once again thanks for any help that you may give

What cam are you using CCcam or another ?

Hiya Ferret and thanks for taking the time to reply, It says I'm using oscam, thanks for the help

Hiya Ferret and thanks for taking the time to reply, It says I'm using oscam, thanks for the help

Have you checked in the manager to see if a cam is running?

Maybe you need to restart it or just make sure it hasn't stopped.

If you can see that it is running but if log keeps failing to connect it could be your sub has stopped.

Back