Pre-Order still not arrived ??

earwig999

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I ordered a Wii from Gamestation online and now I can't get throught to them to see when I will get it. There number is contantly engaged or I get an answerophone message saying call back later! I have emailed several times but still no reply. The order says "Processing" and has for some time now.

ARRRRRGGGGHH I want a Wii!!!

If I ordered online, could I get it from my local store still, would they class it as a Pre-Order or do I have to have pre ordered from that specific store?

I have tried phoning them too, but the are constantly engaged too.

I ordered a Wii from Gamestation online and now I can't get throught to them to see when I will get it. There number is contantly engaged or I get an answerophone message saying call back later! I have emailed several times but still no reply. The order says "Processing" and has for some time now.

ARRRRRGGGGHH I want a Wii!!!

If I ordered online, could I get it from my local store still, would they class it as a Pre-Order or do I have to have pre ordered from that specific store?

I have tried phoning them too, but the are constantly engaged too.

don't think you will be able to get your pre-order from a store. The stores are allocated x amount of consoles and the warehouse for the website will be allocated another amount. Unless your console is delivered from the website stock to the shop, can't see that happening :(

This whole pre order thing is a royal pain in the arse...... I've pre ordered from a few places and none of them are able to tell me what's going on :(

The thing is the local GameStation in Ilkeston had some spare to sell over the counter at the weekend, but I thought I would wait for my online order, so it was delivered direct to home!

I rang ilkeston gamestation and they said they wont have any until after new years now.

I just phoned HMV and was told that they can not tell me anything about my order because it's not fair on other people...... what's that all about?? it's ment to be a queue system so they should be able to tell me how far down the queue I am

I just phoned HMV and was told that they can not tell me anything about my order because it's not fair on other people...... what's that all about?? it's ment to be a queue system so they should be able to tell me how far down the queue I am

Got the same problem with powerplaydirect.com.

They don't know when they are getting any as they expected some monday and yesterday but they did not turn up?

They sent me a game though which is nice of them, I'll have fun playing with box at christmas!!??

gameplay are still taking orders so I ordered one on the off chance

Crazy

earwig999,

I know the frustration m8, I've also ordered a console well a few to be honest :FRIGHT: which non of them have turned up..I have rang Game, one of the places which I ordered from....I am told were unable to confirm delivery details, but you will be noted via e-mail.....:Chainsaw: bloody pants that is....I wan't me wii now:confused:

-Badaman

Lol if you end up with a spare, I will be more than happy to take it off your hands.

bally12345,

No problem m8, i'd be happy to do that (obviously with a small fortune for me troubles me thinks!)

-Badaman

Hopefully when you say small fortune you dont mean like some of these ebayer selling them for £999.99 lol

Hopefully when you say small fortune you dont mean like some of these ebayer selling them for £999.99 lol

I know m8 that's outrageous:flame: .......I think peeps just wacking up the bid...anyhow if i get lucky i shall be intouch: multi :

-Badaman

Back