also says SIM201 team #84

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
okay where can i get tuner drivers??? can i do it in TSPANEL or ADD ONS

i have ftp rats bouquets so must be in some way

Ok then,

decompress the attached file and ftp it to the /tmp folder on your box,

Then go to plugins and select software management-install local extensions,

Scroll down to memory /tmp - Press ok - then press ok on the ipk file that shows there - then press green to install-then when installed reboot

Attachments

• dreambox-secondstage_sim2-84-r1_dm800.zip
    179.5 KB · Views: 1
Ok then,

decompress the attached file and ftp it to the /tmp folder on your box,

Then go to plugins and select software management-install local extensions,

Scroll down to memory /tmp - Press ok - then press ok on the ipk file that shows there - then press green to install-then when installed reboot

thanks wheres the attached file at.?i dont see it.

cheers how do i send it to that specific folder on my box..and what do i use to do it..dreamedit?

mate everything was fine untill i updated this aint a new installation been going for a long time i need to gret channels back on box.

Instead of trying to figure out what went wrong in your update, the way I see it is to treat it like a new installation follow the steps in guide eg check your network etc look for the latest images here Satellite - Dreambox Downloads (Images)
If you follow the guide you will be up and running in no time at all.

Instead of trying to figure out what went wrong in your update, the way I see it is to treat it like a new installation follow the steps in guide eg check your network etc look for the latest images here Satellite - Dreambox Downloads (Images)
If you follow the guide you will be up and running in no time at all.

thanks everything is good apart from channels thats what i am trying to get back,,thats the only thing wrong.

thanks everything is good apart from channels thats what i am trying to get back,,thats the only thing wrong.

You wont get your channels back till you sort your tuners as I have already said,

You also said you managed to FTP Rats channels list to your box so why cant you manage to FTP the attached file to your box?

I laid it out as simply as possible,if you cant follow that then maybe somebody else can make it simpler,I know I cant

okay i aint as savvy as you,,okay i have just used dreambox tools to ftp file to temp folder on box..will now do next step
I am trying you know and i am totally greatfull and most thankfull for all your help.I was answering #33 as trying to avoid a complete re install of everything

okay i aint as savvy as you,,okay i have just used dreambox tools to ftp file to temp folder on box..will now do next step
I am trying you know and i am totally greatfull and most thankfull for all your help.I was answering #33 as trying to avoid a complete re install of everything

I guessed that much and maybe I presumed too much when you said you had ftp rats list over,but then again you insisted it was a genuine box too :p

did that it installed no problem..still the same though.

did that it installed no problem..still the same though.

In that case you are going to have to reflash the image,you reflash the same way we tried to flash the bootloader earlier using the webflash method,
if you cannot get it to work that way then you will need to do it with a serial cable and dreamup software

In that case you are going to have to reflash the image,you reflash the same way we tried to flash the bootloader earlier using the webflash method,
if you cannot get it to work that way then you will need to do it with a serial cable and dreamup software

okay what image should i use please.

Back