patching and keys help

magicalbeef

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys
ive finally got my system working properly (downloaded a channel list and fine tuned dish into it) ive applied patches but i still seem to have a lot of locked channels. i was wondering if someone could point me to a channel thats on and should be open through the patches and keys so i can see if ive done it right. cheers guys

can you get thor on one west,there are alot of chanels you will not get ,

yeh im on thor, theres games on today i fancy watching, but the channels arent open. tbh i dont think its worked on my box as im only getting fta stuff

ive seen your having problems but dont understand were you are going wrong,digifilm 1 should clear,most of nagra channels should clear on 1 west

sorry guys been side tracked. no curly nova 1 isnt clearing. im using the files from here for the 6800hd. any ideas?

yeah mate, just did it again just to be sure, went into usb, data transfer and uploaded key, it written sucsessfully, went tno nova on 1w and its still locked

im using a channel list from alsat, as although i get a strong lock on thor it doesnt pick up many channels, but on the channels ive added, such as nova etc, im still getting over 80% for both

That's wierd though.
Try scanning just thor.
You can put your channel list back if it messes it up.

menu/installation/auto navigation press ok on thor to turn it yellow, then ok to scan. It will take a few mins as there are a lot of transponders/channels

Curly

did i rescan, the channel is still there, but still get the $ occasionally i get no signal, but if i fine tune the signal is there and locked, but no image

nah its the right patch, i even re patched it just then, it written, but still wont let me watch :(

Dont know whether it will do any good but maybe flash it with a stock/official firmware then reflash with the patch - make sure au is on digi tv then see if it will au. If not turn au off then add the softcam!!

Back