Pacino V2.0

whe will the fix be released as the other half is doing my head in with not having the epg ive showed her the little work around but she keeps forgetting and ends up switching the box off will will it be a full new flash or just ftp a couple of files over

npxxx said:
Thanks for the updated Pacino v2 image to Gav12345 and Cydine.

As stated prev:
Fast Scan misses FR channel, so reverted back to saved services.xml
EPG red button issue

All FR channels have epg which is the most useful thing for me about this image. Also no freezes and losing of epg yet.

Once again many thnks :banana: :banana:
npxxx

Hi

Just to be sure, you replaced the Pacino V2 Services.xml with the V1 Services xml?

Thanks

not picking up all channels on scan

I put the details in for Bradford, but dont get all the adult channels, no horror channel and no teleport channels, has anyone got any ideas?

Has the epg been fixed and if so have the dload links for the pacino2 been altered since the 1st release?

Great Image Guys cyrstal picture and very responsive
the only bug i have found apart from the mentioned ones is the music player. I can get the box to view the files on my pc but the box just goes back into TV mode before i have chance to select any files and I have to soft boot to get the remote control to work again and it also mutes the sound

There's boxes on ebay with pacino 2.0 on them already.

/me shakes head

typical some ppl not bothered are they it seems that way sorry to hear that hope this dosent affect the few who use the image for themselves not for profit anyways stay to the topic still going strong here gav cydine nps except for the ones already covered great job ...........lol

Even If It Was The Only Place Anyone Can Sign Up And Get An Account Here, And Then Download To Their Hearts Content.

:Cheers:

poooooooooooooo said:
Even If It Was The Only Place Anyone Can Sign Up And Get An Account Here, And Then Download To Their Hearts Content.

:Cheers:

very true but they would need a few good posts before they can download , i do believe.

Napster said:
very true but they would need a few good posts before they can download , i do believe.

Napster,

the last image I released ended up on every other forum within a couple of days (even the shack who don't seem to want to let me join, I guess my images are good enough for them but I'm not). Nothing you can do to stop it.

de_deej

I Suppose It Proves The Quality Of The Images Coming From DW. The Fact Everyone Wants Them.

de_deej said:
Napster,

the last image I released ended up on every other forum within a couple of days (even the shack who don't seem to want to let me join, I guess my images are good enough for them but I'm not). Nothing you can do to stop it.

de_deej

i know what yor saying m8, but its still out of order.

de_deej said:
Napster,

even the shat who don't seem to want to let me join, I guess my images are good enough for them but I'm not.

de_deej

U stick with us de_deej ur wanted here m8 ;)

It is out of order traders are scumbag C$$$z seriously i hate them they do nothing but rip people off it undermimes everything dw is about if people charged me on here for all the help ive had and help with boxes etc i would owe about 20k lol. Its bullshite u should help people anyways why charge them? I would willingly help any of u guys on here and only ask for any money if i had to buy somethng you needed i wouldnt rip the ass out of it then i would find a good deal eh. Sorry to rant but i get really annoyed with traders half of them are n00bz anyways and they think that they can make money being dense. :Cheers. Oh and de_j the shack sux btw i the told me to feck off b4 coz i told em there forum blows ;) haha

lets stick to the topic ppl a seperate topic for this type of posts has been setup no offence guys i know i aint be here longer than some just thought while gav has set this topic up i thought it might be a good idea to respect da topic lol.........

b3nnyb0y said:
It is out of order traders are scumbag C$$$z seriously i hate them they do nothing but rip people off it undermimes everything dw is about if people charged me on here for all the help ive had and help with boxes etc i would owe about 20k lol. Its bullshite u should help people anyways why charge them? I would willingly help any of u guys on here and only ask for any money if i had to buy somethng you needed i wouldnt rip the ass out of it then i would find a good deal eh. Sorry to rant but i get really annoyed with traders half of them are n00bz anyways and they think that they can make money being dense. :Cheers. Oh and de_j the shack sux btw i the told me to feck off b4 coz i told em there forum blows ;) haha

m8 i sent the bill 20k and i dont except cheques m8
or credit cards cash only m8

btw dont forget the tip as well

cheers

de the sh@k is slowly detereating in the sense of the dbox scene which is a shame but SH#T happens

as thats where i started and learned all about dboxes and all the hype and support was there when it was the place to be!!!!!

but know they get just a few posts a day and members dropping off the site and joining others like flys

and i can honestly say that here at DW it is the BUSIEST and BEst place i have seen and so many creations and creators here and so much support and help

and nice people and now my motto is

there can be only ONE

cheers

KALLYCHILLED said:
lets stick to the topic ppl a seperate topic for this type of posts has been setup no offence guys i know i aint be here longer than some just thought while gav has set this topic up i thought it might be a good idea to respect da topic lol.........

now i know your taking the piss.........

no napster serious bro look wat happened to the pacino update daily plzz topic i started off it went off da rails ended up in timbuktoo m8 just a thought no piss here m8

hehe u got my point tho gav yeah? I hope it made sense ;) thats all :Cheers: im all or helping unless people really dont search are are just playing daft then i cba :)

KALLYCHILLED said:
no napster serious bro look wat happened to the pacino update daily plzz topic i started off it went off da rails ended up in timbuktoo m8 just a thought no piss here m8

ok people take it easy now

this is about the new pacino but as long as its not bullsh#t talk and something constructive then its ok

so lets start things on the right foot here please

################################

the new pacino without bugs will be here soon and there will be more to follow cydine is just doing some finishing touches to it now

cheers

Back