Pacino V2.0

Cheers Gav.

Much Respect For Fixing It So Fast. And The Same To Cydine.

Cheers

Ignore me i just read back lol. I bet type soemthing so its not a wasted thread now pmpl. Uhm.... Gav are all the bugs found ironed out then m8? good work and aye it was fast ;)

gav12345 said:
ok people take it easy now

this is about the new pacino but as long as its not bullsh#t talk and something constructive then its ok

so lets start things on the right foot here please

################################

the new pacino without bugs will be here soon and there will be more to follow cydine is just doing some finishing touches to it now

cheers

Good news gav.
Some people call me cynical but was the image that was released on saturday done purely to gague how quickly it spread around and how quick it ended up on the bay?
I was just surprised that after all the waiting and anticipation of this image that so many people have scanning problems with it.
I've tried and tried to get it to work on fast scan, and its never found everything for me, I hope this is an issue that is being addressed with the new image release.
On the subject of the images being sold and distributed everywhere, dizzy makes a good point on that ebay thread, injecting the downloaded image with the downloaders details, while it won't stop it being spread you'll know who's doing the spreading.

You say that but the very people we're talking about couldn't hack their way out of a paper bag, lol

npxxx said:
Thanks for the updated Pacino v2 image to Gav12345 and Cydine.

As stated prev:
Fast Scan misses FR channel, so reverted back to saved services.xml
EPG red button issue

All FR channels have epg which is the most useful thing for me about this image. Also no freezes and losing of epg yet.

Once again many thnks :banana: :banana:
npxxx

cheers to all of you.....
Got the Pacino v2 up and Running
Used the Services.XML from the Pacino v1...worked a treat, EPG for FR.

Cheers for all the great advise, I'm learning loads...
Great Work again Gav

bennyben said:
cheers to all of you.....
Got the Pacino v2 up and Running
Used the Services.XML from the Pacino v1...worked a treat, EPG for FR.

Cheers for all the great advise, I'm learning loads...
Great Work again Gav
well done m8 lets hope others follow your efforts

I tryed out the fast scan as people been saying not to good at picking up all channels i only got 25 transponders where as i usually get 30 - 35, no big deal i used another services.xml i had.
Got this auto scan thing going it puts the new channels to 'Neue Sender' but the only channels that go there are channels that have been renamed so to speak, it also got some new channels that wasnt in my services.xml for example UKGold2+1 BUT when i go onto these new channels i get "channel not aviable" the renamed channels still work fine.

Very sweet image tho gd job guys. :Clap:

well i had the image working fine yesterday, aprt from front view channel not working, but today itv and chanel four were not working so i done fast scan again and it didnt pick up is it just me or someone else having the same problem

fine here the game m8 try putting ure service file and bouquets file from your previous image m8 thats what i did got me files from pacino 1.0 then ftp em to pac 1.2 or 2.0 switched on they are all there never used the scan at all lol

well the thing is if i put my previous service file i cant get skysports 3 working as the transponder are changed on that so i'm in a bit of bother lol

How about copy over the transponder info for sky sports 3 into the previous services.xml with an xml editor and then ftp, just a thought thats how i done it in the past.

well i might have to do that, but wont i also need the information for itc and channel four transponders has the only reason i done the fast scan was coz it was saying channel error lol

well i ment edit the services.xml which alread has itv and channel four included, or u can just mix and match from both services.xml and get all channels from both and combine them :Cheers:

b3nnyb0y said:
or use notepad i do that 2 m8 :Cheers:

Please guys,

you should never use Notepad to edit anything on the Dbox !

The Dbox is based on Linux and all MS Product's have the habbit of "adding" bit's into files that can bugger up your files !

I know it can in some cirmumstances be done with notepad but I rather use a free editor (Crimson) or a good one (Ultra Edit)

TextPad is always good... includes syntax highlighting etc and only has a 3 second nag screen at the start.

thanks guy for the help, i got all the channel i needed, but got a quick question
are your itv1 and channel 4 working coz on mine it saying channel error

Back