Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

pace ditv2000

slonger

Member +
I have just bought a new box from a car boot sale ditv2000 the problem is it appears faulty :mad: when I power it up it dispalys every light on the display and i cant get into engineers mode or connect using libdebug is there anything else i can try? any help is appreciated
thx Steve

u could try removing the red jumper inside box which will reset the box but u will have to put frequency and net id back in using libdebug which aint working for u..... u got nothin to lose

or just wait c if any1 else can help ya out m8

I think it looks like dry joints on Atmels...do you see 88:88 on display??.....I think someone' already had a go...try going over the joints with hot air...Press the Atmel chips down and go over with hot air...might do the trick

yes thats exactly what i get i tried pressing down and the 1st time i tried it said pace on the display now it just says 88:88 i tried a hair dryer but that didnt work either so now it looks like the atmels need to be re soldered unless anybody else has any ideas

the fact that you got pace to display by pressing down on the chip suggests that the atmels need reflowing and a hair drier is not hot enough m8 have an ask about im sure there are some members from the leeds area who could do the job for you m8 .
If i where you though i would get the card checked to see if you can get the box key if not then the atmels would have to come out anyway.

I would say all boxes with 88:88 can be fixed :).

It only means there is no software running, this can be for various reasons though.

ok i am getting my card reader back soon then I need someone in the Leeds area who is skilled enough to remove and resolder these atmels.
I will make a donation to there favorite charity for the service or the beer fund ;).

Back