pace ditv2000

slonger

Member +
Reaction score
I have just bought a new box from a car boot sale ditv2000 the problem is it appears faulty :mad: when I power it up it dispalys every light on the display and i cant get into engineers mode or connect using libdebug is there anything else i can try? any help is appreciated
thx Steve

u could try removing the red jumper inside box which will reset the box but u will have to put frequency and net id back in using libdebug which aint working for u..... u got nothin to lose

or just wait c if any1 else can help ya out m8

I think it looks like dry joints on Atmels...do you see 88:88 on display??.....I think someone' already had a go...try going over the joints with hot air...Press the Atmel chips down and go over with hot air...might do the trick

yes thats exactly what i get i tried pressing down and the 1st time i tried it said pace on the display now it just says 88:88 i tried a hair dryer but that didnt work either so now it looks like the atmels need to be re soldered unless anybody else has any ideas

i had 8888 on one of my box, couldnt fix it, had other people 2 fix it, still couldnt b done.

oh well maybe the card isnt locked then it wont be too bad cos i only paid £20 for it

the fact that you got pace to display by pressing down on the chip suggests that the atmels need reflowing and a hair drier is not hot enough m8 have an ask about im sure there are some members from the leeds area who could do the job for you m8 .
If i where you though i would get the card checked to see if you can get the box key if not then the atmels would have to come out anyway.

I would say all boxes with 88:88 can be fixed :).

It only means there is no software running, this can be for various reasons though.

ok i am getting my card reader back soon then I need someone in the Leeds area who is skilled enough to remove and resolder these atmels.
I will make a donation to there favorite charity for the service or the beer fund ;).

Back