Pace Di4001N

joeflfc

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all......(Lost all my channels except for the usual ones)I have been browsing through the forums for some time now trying to pick up bits and pieces from other peoples posts,but to be honest i really dont understand anything.The only thing i know i need are a card reader and certain softwares.Im looking for a guide of some sort so i can pick up what i need to know as i am sick of forking out a few quid each time i lose the channels..Cheers i would really appreciate a bit of help thank you.

Cheers mate for the reply...My card is white with N.L on it i think it is a card u recieve from V..gin.Branded nagravision,with nagraID JA-01 printed in the corner.

Ca mon guys give me a start here:Cheers::Cheers:

If you don't have the ird/bk from the box you will need to get the BK first, the ird can be obtained from the EM.

Has the card you have been adjusted to obtain the extra services? If so it is now a mosc (modified original smart card), if so you will possibly be able to access the card with a phoenix interface programmer, I would recommend the infinity usb phoenix as it is an easy proggy to use.

The next question, is the card open or locked, you will only find this out with a proggy, if it has been locked by vermin, you will need to glitch the card open to access the info, but you will be taking a chance that the BK on the card is a fake therefore a led simm is a better and cheaper option to obtain the BK. If the card is open and accessible the BK will be available from there as long as it hasn't been trader locked. Who programmed the card originally, did you have a "man than can" sorting it out?

Have you been getting the extra's before on that card and has it stopped working recently, if so, it may just be a dates issue within the image?

Give us something to work with mate and all the help is here.

Hope this helps you.

Muskrat

Last edited:
the ird/bk from the box you will need to get the BK first, the ird can be obtained from the EM
1.In what way do i obtain this?
Has the card you have been adjusted to obtain the extra services?
2.Yes it has.
phoenix interface programmer
3.Going to invest in 1
is the card open or locked?
4.Dont have a clue
led simm is a better and cheaper option to obtain the BK
5.When i start messing about with some programs i really think i could do this ,but led simm at the minute means ? to me.
Have you been getting the extra's before on that card and has it stopped working recently, if so, it may just be a dates issue within the image?
6.I have recieved the extras on the card and it has stopped recently.
7.i really appreciate the help im getting here.
Right people i really want to get into the scene at the minute,i have a little idea about how things might work,Writing images to cards,changing a few digits and getting my hands on bits and bobs but i am a total noob. Cheers

the ird/bk from the box you will need to get the BK first, the ird can be obtained from the EM
1.In what way do i obtain this?
Has the card you have been adjusted to obtain the extra services?
2.Yes it has.
phoenix interface programmer
3.Going to invest in 1
is the card open or locked?
4.Dont have a clue
led simm is a better and cheaper option to obtain the BK
5.When i start messing about with some programs i really think i could do this ,but led simm at the minute means ? to me.
6.I have recieved the extras on the card and it has stopped recently.
7.i really appreciate the help im getting here.
Right people i really want to get into the scene at the minute,i have a little idea about how things might work,Writing images to cards,changing a few digits and getting my hands on bits and bobs but i am a total noob. Cheers

Right mate, so what you have is a mosc, the information you need is on there, the question now is how to get the info and is the card locked, for this you will need a proggy first.

A led simm is a last resort if you can't get the info from the card, you could check that the card is still active in the EM (engineers menu), accessed on the 4001 by presing and holding the up/down buttons on the front of the box whilst power up the box, hold until the box boots into the EM, from there with the card in, cycle through the em pages using the left/right buttons on the front of the box until you see the card options, if the card reports a rom and revision version (eg; dnas 11 rev b0d or dnas 10 rev a86 or similar) then the card is still live.

The ird can also be obtained from the EM, it's a pace so it will be an 8 figure hexidecimal number starting with a 12, this number may be displayed hexidecimally or as a decimal number where it will start with 06, leave off the last 2 digits of this number and enter this number into windows calc and convet to hex for ird.

It sounds like a dates issue so have a look at this https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/posts/1439871/ it may help a little.

Muskrat

Last edited by a moderator:
Smartcard serial Code........061*316*3*42...leave of last 2 digits when converting to Hex

Smartcard Version and Revision........ DNASP011 RevBOD

Is this what i need here for starters,Now i need to get my BK off my card, would that be correct,using a card programmer?

Last edited:
Seeing my card is a Mosc will the Bk be available to me when i read my card using a card reader,could someone please tell me where it would be visible and i already have an image named DD Pure Rom 11 with dates already changed,Am i on the right tracks here.Cheers Joeflfc*****

If you're using nagraedit, data editor tab, dataspace, boxkey is marked. In xncs, fat tab, card, boxkey marked

Muskrat

Once you insert your card into the programmer you then read the card using nagra edit .Then click on data editor and the bk and ird are on that page . This is of course assuming the card is not locked

I have an image file named Pure Datadrome ROM11 BoD Blocker.bn11 with dates already set to 2012,Alls i now need to do is add my ird and Bk would that be correct?

I have an image file named Pure Datadrome ROM11 BoD Blocker.bn11 with dates already set to 2012,Alls i now need to do is add my ird and Bk would that be correct?

If you're a noob to moscs mate I would think twice about using a blocker. Have you got a fun or the like you can use until you can read up on moscs.

Muskrat

Sorry Muskrat it was just a suggestion or me getting a bit in front of myself,When i was in my EM i seen a view screens on there telling me there was things locked.If locked was it locked by by the guy i know or Vermin?Cheers Joeflfc*****

Sorry Muskrat it was just a suggestion or me getting a bit in front of myself,When i was in my EM i seen a view screens on there telling me there was things locked.If locked was it locked by by the guy i know or Vermin?Cheers Joeflfc*****

Never apologise for asking a valid question mate.

The thing with mosc's are that if you use a blocker it can give you allsorts of bother, you would be better to write a non-blockered image. If you get the image wrong though vermin can fry your card.

If you have had the card adjusted before it may have been locked by the trader.

Just had a look further up, if you want the ird you should go into the EM and get from there not the card serial code.

Hope this helps.

Muskrat

Could u give me a wee bit more info on were to get the ird mate as i searched 19 pages and i think these r the only 12 digit numbers i seen Smartcard serial Code and Nagra Id Serial Code,even what page they are on.Cheers Joeflfc*****

Could u give me a wee bit more info on were to get the ird mate as i searched 19 pages and i think these r the only 12 digit numbers i seen Smartcard serial Code and Nagra Id Serial Code,even what page they are on.Cheers Joeflfc*****

Think it's page 2, nagra serial code, will start 03 **** **** **, leave off last 2 digits and convert to hex for ird

Last edited:
Back