No HDMI signal Zgemma

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
My daughter has a Zgemma in her room she uses for Sat Freeview and IPTV on Jedi's. All of a sudden the HDMI stopped working. I used the RCA and there's a picture there but very poor quality. I've tried loads of different settings in the Zgemma but nothing. I've done all the usual, different TV, new HDMI cable but the TV's don't pick it up. I remember some years ago I had the similar problem but I never resolved it so I'll ask again just incase since then someone has sussed a fix.

I'm ok soldering so if anyone sussed it let me know please, thanks

Last edited:
Before binning it check it on another power source as they give issues also and what model was it

My daughter has a Zgemma in her room she uses for Sat Freeview and IPTV on Jedi's. All of a sudden the HDMI stopped working. I used the RCA and there's a picture there but very poor quality. I've tried loads of different settings in the Zgemma but nothing. I've done all the usual, different TV, new HDMI cable but the TV's don't pick it up. I remember some years ago I had the similar problem but I never resolved it so I'll ask again just incase since then someone has sussed a fix.

I'm ok soldering so if anyone sussed it let me know please, thanks
Issues you has before May 2019, is that same one?
Zgemma S wont output HDMI
Zgemma H.2H HDMI dead no sound or picture

Last edited:
No this is another m8 3 tuner job. I replaced one and bump this one has gone the same way hence why I've asked just incase someone sussed the problem. Im p*ssed off forking out replacing, its a different TV as well. Tbh I thought the first one was a on off.

Its H5.2TC
I've emailed Air Digital see what they say. These chinese guys believe or not are pretty dam good in replying with help and component replacement

Last edited:
Back