Pace Di4001N

No probs,So thats the 1 i will be using.also my lock status says locked?

Thanks for all your help mate,must get ordering my card programmer now"ie-flag1" Fvck no liverbird in the smileys GET IT SORTED

I would say the talk back has been cut Muskrat as i have had this for a couple of years,I have been getting it sorted every time it is turned off(5 or 6 times a year)or a date has expired.
Would that be down to the guy i know setting them dates mate just to get a few extra quid every once and a while.

I would say the talk back has been cut Muskrat as i have had this for a couple of years,I have been getting it sorted every time it is turned off(5 or 6 times a year)or a date has expired.
Would that be down to the guy i know setting them dates mate just to get a few extra quid every once and a while.

If your using a fun/atty mate, as far as I can remember the method hasn't changed 5-6 time a year, I think it's been about 5-6 times in the last 2 years, I used to use a mosc so I didn't notice keyroll method changes.

Easy way to check talkback, go into settings>tech stuff, should say return path is off and box won't have an assigned ip addy, also the middle light in the display flashes too when the TB is cut.

[EDIT] I really must learn to read, you're running a mosc, mate your getting ripped, 6 months is a fair time to put on a mosc so the card should only need to have the dates maintained twice a year.

Hope this helps.

Muskrat

Last edited:
(I'm assuming your firmware is the same as pure on the mainland)
Im in N/Ireland mate would the firmwares be the same as all uk

(I'm assuming your firmware is the same as pure on the mainland)
Im in N/Ireland mate would the firmwares be the same as all uk

I would think so mate but don't want to assume as I don't know, you got the black/yellow stuff yes?

If so press settings on handset, there should be a tech spec option, if you go into there it will tell you the return path is off and the box ip is 0.0.0.0

is it my DHCP status Muskrat?
If not can u be a wee bit more specific as i dont think i have any other menus in technical stuff

is it my DHCP status Muskrat?
If not can u be a wee bit more specific as i dont think i have any other menus in technical stuff

Can't remember off hand mate, I haven't used a cc box for ages, I think it is, it should say return path is off, that means TB chopped

when i first got my box back from a friend after it got sorted i could access the on demand stuff for a week or 2,then i got the usual contact cable provider warning

Back