Pace 4010

oldmanken

Inactive User
Reaction score
Can anyone help im getting conflicting info ?? I have a Pace 4010 in a Ex C&W area some people have said it will work,some sayit wont. When i shorted battery it reset net id to correct setting for my area and i now have menu system, radio channels and virgin central and on demand preview channels (no free to air) does this mean it will work if program a card or am i barking up wrong tree. By the way i know what the sticky thread says (no go) but seems to be nearly there.

Also have the orginal NTL card but only cheapy programmer, card probably locked but i cant read it, Does anyone offer a unlocking and reading service on here all i need is the BK number

THANKS

Last edited:
Can anyone help im getting conflicting info ?? I have a Pace 4010 in a Ex C&W area some people have said it will work,some sayit wont. When i shorted battery it reset net id to correct setting for my area and i now have menu system, radio channels and virgin central and on demand preview channels (no free to air) does this mean it will work if program a card or am i barking up wrong tree. By the way i know what the sticky thread says (no go) but seems to be nearly there.

Also have the orginal NTL card but only cheapy programmer, card probably locked but i cant read it, Does anyone offer a unlocking and reading service on here all i need is the BK number

THANKS
hi it does work in ex c&w but i dont thing if u will get the movies pin working

The 4010 has both the davic and docsis circuitry so will operate throughout the different areas. Make sure that as well as having the correct frequency and netid that the symbol rate is correct for your area.

Chookey

Thanks to Dont do it itll hurt got my BK humber and programmed a funcard but this didnt seem to be updating, so manually entered the latest keys and box now has some channels (UK gold,SciFi,UKTV channel and others including Sky sport1 but loads missing inluding the FTA channels. Have tryed a forced update but made no difference. Any ideas??

Are you certain it set the netid correctly? I'm in C&W and tried a 4010 on Virgin software, it picked up a netid but it wasn't the correct one. From what you describe it sounds very likely your netid is wrong.

Are you certain it set the netid correctly? I'm in C&W and tried a 4010 on Virgin software, it picked up a netid but it wasn't the correct one. From what you describe it sounds very likely your netid is wrong.

you could be right

My pace 1000 has netid of 41042 and Def.Freq 666750
when i got his pace 4010 it had netid 00003 and Def.Freq 755.000
shorted bettery and it changed to netid 41060 Def.Frq 666750 (manchester)
just shorted battery again and netid 41048 Def.Freq 666750 (Southampton) Closer LOL

Whats the best way to change to netid of 41042, can it be done with funcard

Ive reset Net id with funcard and all working as it should now. Thanks everyone for their help

Back