openbox Ccam Freezing

zoomajzo

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys

im currently having a small problem, which is my ccam keeps freezing, does any body else have this problem?

my firmware is NM_HDS2_CMT_1008311815
im on 20mb ADSL internet,

i have been told my ecm is 0.0965s,

sometime the picture is fine i can watch no glitches for like 30 mins, then sometimes it freezes 3 times a min, i know the problem could be on either end, but is there anything i can do to definatly make sure its not my end? im not using the internet when watching tv,

the thing is there is no pattern, thats why i cant determine where the problem is! because sometime it works fine and sometimes it freezes,

any ideas guys??

if its a commercial payserver your using, that is probably the problem mate tbh, over subscribed servers which ends up being picture breakup/glitching to the end user.

also guys forgot to mention, ccam shows under each channel when i press info, when the pic goes off or freezes the ccam disappears, then after like 5 or 10 secs it comes back and so does the picture, would this indicate ccam is crashing??

As big-hol says oversubscribed payserver get a few tests from other servers see if the problem disappears.

...when the pic goes off or freezes the ccam disappears, then after like 5 or 10 secs it comes back and so does the picture, would this indicate ccam is crashing??
I'd say no this doesnt indicate cccam crashing as its still working and comes back to life seconds later. It really does sound like your server is not providing a stable connection, most likely due to overloading/over-subscription.

Back