oops i think ive killed it

menu
standby/restart
restart enigma 2

everybody you can hopefully have a nice relaxing evening i've finally done it don't ask me how but its done, let me just thank everyone for all the input and help, alot of people would have showed me the door and told me to do one. just one final request if i may! is there anyway to disable audio description as every channel as it on and having to turn it off on every one but when i go back into it its on again lol

try
menu
set up
system
auto language selection
set first 4 to english
ac3 = yes
prefer audio stream stored by service = no
you can also press the yellow button to change single channel audio

picons next lol

everybody you can hopefully have a nice relaxing evening i've finally done it don't ask me how but its done, let me just thank everyone for all the input and help, alot of people would have showed me the door and told me to do one. just one final request if i may! is there anyway to disable audio description as every channel as it on and having to turn it off on every one but when i go back into it its on again lol

Well done will. P.S. stick around mate and join in with the community . Look around the other areas of the forum as well as we are fairly diverse.
Glad your box is running again :)

Picons are for another day ;) :lol:

Picons are the little graphics to the left of this epg screen grab :)
they show in the epg and on the infobar when changing channel :)

Attachments

• picons.jpg
    picons.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 8
Picons are the little graphics to the left of this epg screen grab :)
they show in the epg and on the infobar when changing channel :)
wow i want them they look nice just like a legit hd box epg

wow i want them they look nice just like a legit hd box epg

seems like your getting there soon you will have a legit hd box epg..

off topic:I recon all new to Dm should first flash a backup image then its all done,just leaves you preferences to set up.but i guess you would not learn a great deal of the process.

Last edited:
@gbadger57
Just post what your problem is and provide as much detail as possible and people will help.
What Sim card is inside. (Sim 2, Estar, A8P) If you open it, careful not to break the holder. Don't just go by display.
Was it working before,what image did you have.
What happened to cause it to stop.
If applicable what did you flash to it?
What have you tried so far?

Last edited by a moderator:
many thanks for your instruction's ABU i have created a thread with details ,just hope someone has an idea of my issues.many thanks for your help much appreciated ABU

Back