NBOX Error on boot from USB

hoppi05

Inactive User
Reaction score
Morning all, I have started having issues out of nowhere last week on my NBOX running Hyperion V4 from USB, all of a sudden started to get green screens relating to crossepg and after several times of rebooting itself it started to hang so i pulled the power and it came back and now when it reboots to update or it hangs and i pull the power it just states error on the screen? after 10s of attempts sometimes it finally boots but now its more often it fails?

The obvious thing to do was switch back to the NAND image and just stick a new USB in and start fresh which wouldn't be that much of a problem but here is where i have a STUPID issue, so i have the same build on my NAND not set up just a base build of H V4 and when i go to the settings on the blue panel to format and partition the USB the software green screens every single time so i cant setup a new USB!!?!?! i have wiped the box twice and every time i go to this setting and it fails? when i do get the USB to boot and go to the same setting it bloody works but it is no good from there! UNLESS could i put a USB hub in and would it see that?

I have some crash logs if anyone has any time to help out here cheers guys.....

Back