oops i think ive killed it

:) shows we do it the hard way Ian lol
:thumbsup: Abu :)

would be nice if he could manage our way too, just menus must be different

If he is using OpenPli, he should go into Plugins, Software Management, Install local extension should be there.

ok gone to software manager then install local extensions i go to tmp and see the ipk file, i highlight it and install but says 0 of 0 and when i check ive still got hundreds of duplicates and no bouquet

ok gone to software manager then install local extensions i go to tmp and see the ipk file, i highlight it and install but says 0 of 0 and when i check ive still got hundreds of duplicates and no bouquet

Ok post up what image your using mate and you may get more detailed help

ok its say done - installed, upgraded and removed 1 package (with 0 errors) so what do i do next

you may need to reboot the box for plugin to show

then go to plugins

click on Rat's DW Channel Updater

it will run and install then reload Bouquets
exit all menus

you should now have all channels on your box :) go to 3rd from last folder and it should be 11/7/2013

any further updates I do and post just run the plugin to update the list :)

yes it appears and ive run it, what do i do next thanks so much for your patience

press bouquets button on remote then blue button to choose what bouquet you want to enter :)
choose the channel and press OK to select

ok mate run software now when i go to bouquets and press favourites the list is empty

Exit out of all menus, press 1 on your remote. BBC should show. Then do as in post 50.

Press bouquets, click on the satellites (should be blue) , 28.2 services and then select a channel. Instructions in post 50 should then work.

Press bouquets, click on the satellites (should be blue) , 28.2 services and then select a channel. Instructions in post 50 should then work.
ok clicked satalites (green) i have 3 28.2 and each one has loads of duplicates and not in order is it possible to wipe the box clean and start again

im thinking now is it better to use a differant image on the box possibly the one rats is using then it may make it alittle easier at moment im using openpli

The reason we are doing thi is that the reload settings command did not kick in. Once you select a channel you should be able to see the bouquets that Rat has made by following post 50.

Don't give up.

maybe try a restart enigma ?

The reason we are doing thi is that the reload settings command did not kick in. Once you select a channel you should be able to see the bouquets that Rat has made by following post 50.

Don't give up.
ok at moment i am watching channel 4hd marley and me (he's just died_ but anyway back on topic lol, when i press 1 bbc1 doesnt come on and not getting the bouquets list. i did a scan this morning to get all the channels and now just want to put them in order i.e through the list

Back