ntl gone off

rst working fine just one question how do i get the image of my other mosc to put it on my mosc that isn't working thanks in advance

ok im pure ntl and its gone off :( ive tried writing a new image onto it but i just get writing failed? any ideas peeps
thank you :)

kimhthwy1958 said:
rst working fine just one question how do i get the image of my other mosc to put it on my mosc that isn't working thanks in advance

Read the card that is working"!!! Save that image, then edit saved image with other box details and write to the card that is not working ((Make sure it's same revision card image))

osborne82 said:
ok im pure ntl and its gone off :( ive tried writing a new image onto it but i just get writing failed? any ideas peeps
thank you :)

If you are using NagraEdit to re-write the image, try using XNCS 1.8
That worked for me.

Is anybody actually gonna log the Emm stream ?

Until there is a log of what is going on there is unlikely to be any explanation and/or fixes !

jasperconran said:
looks like only pure at the mo....... excw stil ok..!

did some mosc cards for pure ntl in notts no phone calls yet lol

ex c&w with new key roll ok here in east midlands with mosc cards

What should i do with RST Hex

Hello guys i dont uderstand how to use this RST hex can u please help me out. I have only once programmed my card which i did using generating a file using RHV11 EE eprom genertor and i got the flash file from this website then i jus wrote those two file on my card and it started working. But when i use the same procedure but this time i am putting the latest RST hex in FLASH and creating a EE Eprom but its not working.

I am Using ATMEGA 163 card.

oh have the cards gone off again LOL < didn't notice:Jester:

my boxes are down again, using rom 10 and 11 mosc cards, my 10 is fine, but my 11 isnt, it went off, i put the same image back on and hey presto the box worked, 20 mins later, it went back off again. rom 10 is still fine,

any help guys please,

So we know"! could yo guys also post what images you are using

my rom 10 + rom 11 image workin fine, bloke across the street with same rom 11 image gone off weird ? ntl s.wales

rom 11 image - a member sent me
rom 10 image - from downloads

rewrote guys cards with same rom 11 image and now ok

Last edited:
Back