ntl gone off

Has anyone tried programming the FUN, the old way?

they seem to be gone for good, i can read from the card but i cant program a new image onto it

i seriously think this is down to the images used,just done the only ntl card i had left with the a3e image and thats fine at the mo

violentj said:
i seriously think this is down to the images used,just done the only ntl card i had left with the a3e image and thats fine at the mo
so .. what if i was usin' a pc and technotrend card .. how am I meant to change the rom files or images ? ..

cric2k said:
do you know if the old images for the AU Atmegas and Funs will now work - has anyone tried?

haha thats a good idea they could be switching between the two diff methods of the cards au'ing...........

Alright peeps,I re wrote original AU image to card and its fine,I think c are testing for somethin bigger,So panick over for now.

i done my mother an au fun7 ages ago and she aint had one problem with it 3 months and still going strong

so are you saying that you wrote the OLD au image to the card and it works fine?

seems to me they are alternating their AU methods now indeed

keys

i have a dbox and can get the public keys from it but i dont no how to use them can any 1 help me thanks

Wilts here..pure n^l also gone.....they have got us again it seems....ok you clever ones out you come then...lol

Back