ntl gone off

carwash said:
Well"!!! If everybdy is reporting a B0D revision"! Looks like revision update

how about if somone with a working mosc on ex c&w which has taken the b04update reads the image (can this be done does it need glitching ?) , then chang ethe provider to NTL and see if that image works on pure NTL ?

Fat_Boy_Tash said:
Just done a Titanium all working OK
au tit2? pure ntl???
i cant write anything 2 my fun card....will i need a new 2 write on2 once the problems can b solveD?

ok guys now my card is saying bad password in xncs wheni tried reading it and wont let me read or write in nagra. any help pls.

nthell bedford down

atmega and fun 4's all down here. opus cards seem to be working had probs with d box all afternoon, thought it was a streaming prob my end. now know it was ntl banging its doors. but she pulled through guys.6 rfeboots in all......nice investment... whole family hates my smirk at moment too. lol.

Last edited:
all working

trigger2204 said:
sorry just noticed you need to change the rights date on the card so i am attaching one with the rights date done now

ok ppl i d/l the file attached

input my key and ird

added this and new .hex for ntl

all working fine
10000 thanks for all your input

MIne was off as well but got all back on with NTHELL rst inteep 31/01/06 but no AU.

100% working. :)

ok a friend of mine has a subbed box and a modded one and yes the modded atmegas gone off like mine and half the country but her subbed box has also gone off.could this be like the problem c&w/tw areas was having over the weekend.just a thought

Opening of COM1 was successful
ATR String: 3F FF 95 00 FF 91 81 71 A0 47 00 44 4E 41 53 50
30 31 30 20 52 65 76 41 31 45 3E
ROM Revision: 010
EEPROM Revision: RevA1E
CAM Date request failed
Closing of COM1 was successful

cant remember who asked but this is what i get when trying to read it in nagra now seems the cam is fooked any way to sort it???

steveob1 said:
ok a friend of mine has a subbed box and a modded one and yes the modded atmegas gone off like mine and half the country but her subbed box has also gone off.could this be like the problem c&w/tw areas was having over the weekend.just a thought

I will dig out my subbed box

/edit - i just thought, how the feck will that show anything, im ex c&w

anyone else on a subbed box in ntl care to test ?

this is interesting, I have a subbed box ex c&w I dont usualy have on stream that doesnt work, the card (checked befor eputting on stream) is b0c , ive had it on strream for 10 minutes, its not updated its keys yet and its still b0c

Pure NTL Bedfordshire
Rom10 by TheGame
DVB-C running yankse, fenrir and snitch
Dbox2 with June 2005 sportster Image
All running fine - no problems (so far)

ok so to get back up and running i should write the image posted (au11blank) and what do i do the the rst file?

cheers

Back