ntl gone off

sorry just noticed you need to change the rights date on the card so i am attaching one with the rights date done now

as far as atmega and funcard au are concerned i would advise people to change the base rom image thay are using on those cards.
choose a rom 11 au image that is still working. edit in your bk and ird(inverted) then save in nagra as my.bin < all files.

thanks twobeercans

can anyone point me in the direction of a rom11 image working in the Swindon area

i'm using benny 59 rom 10 au image still running in pure ntl. the au funs have died though

carwash,,,,i have 2 4001,s pace in glasgow pure ntl both were unplugged 2day as iam about to flit, both had bm4 images ,i wrote images back to them b4 powering up and they both updated ,and seem to be ok so far ,so is it that ntl have cracked the image ,obviously they have tinkered with bm4 and disabled the au , hope this helps

davidh said:
ok ppl who can write an ima=ge to there rom10 & 11 try changing the cam number

just looked at a few
cam iss 11 11 11 11

this may be what they r hitting
try a new hex number
dont have all the same as above
see if that works

Why people would leave cam ids as 111111 or even cccccc is beyond me”!!

Always use a cam id that corresponds with your provider

5C01= 27 XX XX XX <use whatever instead of XX (27 corresponds with provider)
5401= 24 XX XX XX
Tw = 2C XX XX XX

pure ntl

as nozzer said earlier can someone in a pure ntl area please post a log im sure that there is a revision update in the stream thats causing the moscs to go off but without a log we cant find out for sure so can someone in pure ntl please post a log

85 members viewing

surely someone's got a logger i wish i had mine at the mo lol

jimmyp said:
as nozzer said earlier can someone in a pure ntl area please post a log im sure that there is a revision update in the stream thats causing the moscs to go off but without a log we cant find out for sure so can someone in pure ntl please post a log

my rom has updated to a rom11 BOD version m8 in excw... but its stil working ( benny59s image).. :(

has anybody tried unlocking them yet..?

jimmyp said:

hi jimmy,im in glasgow pure ntl using bm4 rom 11, wrote card it au then went off, wrerote again same image and its still working so far ,

ok guys im in pure nthell leicester and my revision is gone from rev boc to bo4 and sorry jimmy p no logger but would love to help in any other way i can.

cheers guys

must be the revision updates causing this prob i need my logger soon lol

jimmyp said:
must be the revision updates causing this prob i need my logger soon lol

Well"!!! If everybdy is reporting a B0D revision"! Looks like revision update

hey jimmp where can i get a logger from and what do i do with it.? would like to help towards the forum.

I have a logger but im in ex c&w , my brother is pure nthell , if no one has logs tommorow I could drive down and take my lappy and logger.

inerita said:
I have a logger but im in ex c&w , my brother is pure nthell , if no one has logs tommorow I could drive down and take my lappy and logger.
Do a log because """"jasperconran""" Has reported Bod at ex C&W

logging

hotwire said:
hey jimmp where can i get a logger from and what do i do with it.? would like to help towards the forum.

hotwire have a look in the logging section mate all the info was posted there its a lot to digest but if ur just after key changes then thats pretty easy to understand

carwash said:
Do a log because """"jasperconran""" Has reported Bod at ex C&W

there is bod reports in pure ntl my mates subbed has gone to this revision

Back