NTL Chipped Box

i got the Samsung SMT-2100C box and i want to unlock all the channels. Any ideas how i can do this???

thanks in advance.

Good idea to read up as much as you can first mate then come back with questions.Part of the learning curve.

hi m8,
i'm new to the forum. if you are genuine about wanting to read the box's & cards you really should read the tuts and get a bit of knowledge from them and then try do a box/card then when you get stuck then ask a question specific to the problem. at the moment your question is general with a host of answers. get stuck into a box give it a go, not much can go wrong if you take your time.

for the samsung 2100 you will need a jtag to obtain the box key the pace may be on the database have a search for jtag there is loads on here about it and if your stuck someone will help out

hey guys, i'm new to all this too, i read another forum the other day amd it said the numbers are on a chip inside the box, it said u have to open the box then where u have the chips u'll have to take a cover off and thats where u will find the number....if i find the thread i read this on i'll stick a link here...

hey guys, i'm new to all this too, i read another forum the other day amd it said the numbers are on a chip inside the box, it said u have to open the box then where u have the chips u'll have to take a cover off and thats where u will find the number....if i find the thread i read this on i'll stick a link here...

if thats what they are saying i would not go back there as they dont have a clue
stay here and learn it off people who know

If only it was that easy..........................

They might have meant the IRD which is on sticker on top of the scart.

Back