Nokia N95 less than £16 per month AMAZING

Has this worked for anyone else 2nd time around ?

If not what is the best deal.

il b happy with 150 mins / 200 text - £22 max ! + FREE PHONE !
anyone know plz help me out ! my current contract is set to expire, cheers.

ash 213 if your current contract is about to expire you shud tell them you wana cancel it, they shud then transfer you through to customer retentions, you can then bargain a much better deal.

also on the voda deal, make sure you mention the sim only deal part when you ring. i rang them aroung 11 o'clock in the morning, they seem to be very quiet so you can make more attempts.

the first thing i said was, "hi i have being recommeded by a friend and would like to take the same deal please." they should then ask for your friends name and number OR what deal they are on. p.s you also have to be credit checked for both sim only and contract.

i will send you my name and number just pm me, chris

im not on voda , im on o2, so the retentions deal is a nogo.

iv heard also that o2 retentions are shit this year and giving out crap deals.

fook.

next wednesday my deals up.

you could phone vodaphone up and tell them that you are an o2 customer but your friend recommended the same deal he has with vodaphone. then give them christsmiths name and number.

one company are usually very happy to steal customers from another, so you might get lucky and they give you the same deal.

lets us know if it happens.

nope nothing. not budging, phoned 4 times and every different person said they cant offer any kind of deal like that.

phone minimum of £275 on all deals i was quoted .

Just got the N95 deal referred through Flava. Deal was as mentioned previously:

free n95
300mins
100txt
13.50 for 15 months 27 for 3 months, 18 month contract.
Additional sim only monthly contract for £15 which can be canceled after 1 month

The lady on the phone said the deal was "crazy". Nice.

our lass takes o2 calls, not from you lot though lol from business customers, shes just been told she can have half price line rental and choice of handset upto 250 quid, looks like i,ll have the choice of phone i want as i just bought her a pink nokia and i get her contract phones, not sure i want one of these what is the big fuss with them? im not a nokia fan so they must have something special for everyone wanting one..what is it? i prefer the orange e650 (i think) type of phone the one that acts like a email thing with the slide out keyboard, only thing is 02 dont do the buggers.

Just got the N95 deal referred through Flava. Deal was as mentioned previously:

free n95
300mins
100txt
13.50 for 15 months 27 for 3 months, 18 month contract.
Additional sim only monthly contract for £15 which can be canceled after 1 month

The lady on the phone said the deal was "crazy". Nice.

bugger, everyone i asked at voda said no chance. you know who u spoke to ? name of lady ?

Were the minutes cross network mate?? seems too good to be true but will give them a call mate see what happens..cheers

I just spoke to some one who claims they can do me the deal.

I need my pac number thought, so just phoned up o2 and they will send pac via text wthin 48 hours, and 'steve' from vodafone will phone me tomorow 11am to wrap up the deal once i have the pac to give him.

This is becuase i wished to stay on the same number. He recons the number cant be switched over to my old number once i have the phone/new contract...

IS this correct ? If not il just fone up and order it standard then do the pac stuff when it arrives.

just dont wana miss out on the deal.

I had this also. Apparently (according to Vodaphone) you can only move your number over before you get the new contract. I've got so sick of orange I couldn't cope with the potential hassle of getting my pac code and all that so I just took the new number.

I doubt they'll back out on the deal just cos you've waited a day or so.

I just thought il just fone back and get the deal without pac, then chance it next week switchin numbers when i get the phone.

THREE people are claiming they wont give me the deal, im stressing here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just tried another 4 times, no luck.

bloody hope that guy rings me back tomorow. ARgGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Back