Nokia N95 less than £16 per month AMAZING

mcg1888

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi, I got the following deal from vodafone 300 minutes 100 texts you can also get 200 minutes and 500 texts, you also get a 512mb card ON A 18 MONTH CONTRACT

The cost is 15 months at £13.50 then 3 months at £27 no handset cost

You have to phone vodafone on 08080 408 408

I got this info from another site, when I phoned they tried to charge me higher line rental but I stuck to my guns and got it for the above

Also if they ask you to take a second sim card for £10 a month you can cancel this after the first month, I didn't take the sim as I said I would get my friend to take this amazing deal.

So friends phone away...........

Were the minutes cross network mate?? seems too good to be true but will give them a call mate see what happens..cheers

Last edited:
Hi, I got the following deal from vodafone 300 minutes 100 texts you can also get 200 minutes and 500 texts, you also get a 512mb card ON A 18 MONTH CONTRACT

I got this info from another site, when I phoned they tried to charge me higher line rental but I stuck to my guns and got it for the above

Also if they ask you to take a second sim card for £10 a month you can cancel this after the first month, I didn't take the sim as I said I would get my friend to take this amazing deal.

was that 500 mins any network anytime?

also was the phone free or you paid for handset as well?

crossnet minutes

the other deal was 200 minutes / 500 texts

no handset charges

it is an absolute bargain direct from vodafone, no cashback just straight forward line rental

Wouldn't give me the phone for that deal just tried and said someone i know just got it and they wanted a number to verify the offer but one of you may be lucky and get a better operator may try again later.

This is a great deal, been looking at buying a N95, will definately give them a ring.

Tried this today and they were having none of it ...said no such deal exists and cant believe someone was given it ..wanted a number for someone on the deal...to prove it...will try monday maybe weekend guys aint got a clue...super deal if i can get it..

Tried this today and they were having none of it ...said no such deal exists and cant believe someone was given it ..wanted a number for someone on the deal...to prove it...will try monday maybe weekend guys aint got a clue...super deal if i can get it..

Got the same response myself,was told that deal with that fone was impossible.

Honest, I am not bull sh1tting, I phoned up after reading about it on money saving expert and got the above deal, once I get the paperwork, I will scan it and post it here.

You can defo get it for an average of £50 hand set charge and £18 a month line rental as that is what the post on mse says, it's just that i pushed the deal a bit further

Honest, I am not bull sh1tting, I phoned up after reading about it on money saving expert and got the above deal, once I get the paperwork, I will scan it and post it here.

You can defo get it for an average of £50 hand set charge and £18 a month line rental as that is what the post on mse says, it's just that i pushed the deal a bit further
£50 AND £18 will do me, orange offered it to me for £299 and 400mins for £20 a month to stop me going elsewhere as l am now out of contract, think l will still push it tho

sorry mate I wasnt in anyway disputed what you was saying wasnt correct you got a good deal and well done mate just the damn guys at voda dont want to give it anymore...they keep asking for a number of someone who has the deal to confirm it....will keep trying tho..

£50 AND £18 will do me, orange offered it to me for £299 and 400mins for £20 a month to stop me going elsewhere as l am now out of contract, think l will still push it tho

Have a read at the MSE link that I posted earlier in the thread before you phone them.

When you speak to them tell them that you are phoning about the £13.50 line rental (think they offer between 6 and 9 months) N95 and take it from there, all the best :)

sorry mate I wasnt in anyway disputed what you was saying wasnt correct you got a good deal and well done mate just the damn guys at voda dont want to give it anymore...they keep asking for a number of someone who has the deal to confirm it....will keep trying tho..

No problem mate, I didn't take it that way, I know that I have got a cracking deal.

Once I get the phone up and running I will give you my mobile number and hopefully this will help.

Will do the same for anyone else on here if it works

Have a read at the MSE link that I posted earlier in the thread before you phone them.

When you speak to them tell them that you are phoning about the £13.50 line rental (think they offer between 6 and 9 months) N95 and take it from there, all the best :)
cheers will try on monday when its my turn to use the phone!!

i got the deal im ordering it later as i need a garuntor...he asked me where i heared of the deal and said it would be stopped by the end of the week as they have been told not to honor it due to "some money saving site"

i got the deal im ordering it later as i need a garuntor...he asked me where i heared of the deal and said it would be stopped by the end of the week as they have been told not to honor it due to "some money saving site"

Well done mate on getting the deal:Biggrin2:

LOL, I wonder what website that could be?

best deal so far today,300mins+100texts+512card+maps+free handset,
6 months at 13.50 12months @27.50. swore they had never done the other deal, must have been a site where you claim your money back, orange dropped from 300 to 200 for the phone. will have to try again later.......

well voda seem to be on top of this one now, just been offered 12 mths at half price on a 18mnth contract as long as l took a second sim for 30 days @20quid so well pleased as wifey is spending almost that on o2 without any talktime, sim card is 150 anytime minutes+500 texts

Back