Nokia N95 less than £16 per month AMAZING

well just rang and guess what she is going to call me back to confirm it all...i did say i was offered the £10 sim as well and she said do you really need it when I said no...she said we can do it without ...fingers crossed she calls me back but i did get her name...so ...let see what happens

Well they offered me the phone for free at 11 months @ 13.50 and 5 @ 27.00. They were steadfast that I couldn't have the handset for free for any less as it was supposed to be a £50.00 charge for it. It is supposed to be here tomoz so gonna wait till I have a contract in front of me to look over to make sure it is as described etc. However though I think the offer may be meant to be in conjunction with taking the second sim offer as I was told this is where the discounts come in but was also told that the second sim can be cancelled at any time after 1 month. Anyway you get 30 days to cancel the contract etc so gonna wait and see if it arrives.

Well they offered me the phone for free at 11 months @ 13.50 and 5 @ 27.00. They were steadfast that I couldn't have the handset for free for any less as it was supposed to be a £50.00 charge for it. It is supposed to be here tomoz so gonna wait till I have a contract in front of me to look over to make sure it is as described etc. However though I think the offer may be meant to be in conjunction with taking the second sim offer as I was told this is where the discounts come in but was also told that the second sim can be cancelled at any time after 1 month. Anyway you get 30 days to cancel the contract etc so gonna wait and see if it arrives.

That's almost what I have, only difference is me getting 15 months @ £13.50. I didn't take the sim as I said I would want the same deal for my wife and they where happy with this.

To the other poster asking about cashback, this is a straight forward upfront line rental agreement.

Keep Trying

mcg1888 guess what i got the deal lol...i said look this is the deal one of the guys offered me and asked me to call back and hey presto i got it ...only one prob lol...I needed a pac code to transfer my number and virgin say that could take 48 hours ..the guy was fine said just call back gave me a account number...so thats N95 free £13.50 for 15 mnths and £27 for last 3 mnths plus a £10 sim which i can cancel within 14 days or after a month. Gret deal cheers mate

mcg1888 guess what i got the deal lol...i said look this is the deal one of the guys offered me and asked me to call back and hey presto i got it ...only one prob lol...I needed a pac code to transfer my number and virgin say that could take 48 hours ..the guy was fine said just call back gave me a account number...so thats N95 free £13.50 for 15 mnths and £27 for last 3 mnths plus a £10 sim which i can cancel within 14 days or after a month. Gret deal cheers mate
what was the deal on the sim, cos they told me the sim had to be 20 quid, also gave differing info on cancel period and said they do not issue account number, l also have to get a pac code but was told there would be no problem when l went back. when l tested this 20mins later the guy refused the offer as the company would "lose money on this deal". after much hassel l got back to the woman who offered the deal and she said he was wrong, the deal can be done. still no ref number to quote so looks like fun when l get my pac. seems a lottery as to who you get

Just been on to Vodafone for almost an hour to try and get this deal as an upgrade. They were having none of it - new customer only and all that!

Best they could do was £89.99 down from £280 at the start of the conversation to stay on the the tariff I'm already on (pay about £30 a month on average)

Going to think about it

Crazy

have you tried going to disconnect, they can offer extra sweeteners if you tell them you are going to move networks because you are unhappy with the deal offered. orange offered loads to stop me going but just could not match this deal.

Got my phone today but no paperwork yet, already have some teathing problems, no 3g coverage here so dunno how much this is gonna affect the phone, plus my signal strength is jumping around like a nutter 1 sec its on full next theres none. Bugger has frozen up on me twice so far as well leaving me with no option but to remove the battery to get it running again, wasn't too sure though whether this may have been down to programs stuffing up that need 3g coverage when theres none or whether it may have a small fault.

I just rang them and got the deal what an absolute bargain. Did as someone else said and told them id been offered the deal by one their representative's and she took my details and that's it new phone for a bargain.
Thanks given to the poster who found this
:THANKS:
: thanks :

I was meant to be calling them back with my pac code to confirm all but they sent me the phone today anyway lol...might keep quite see what happens..

got mine yesterday and havent stopped playing with it even though the battery life aint too good its a nice phone thanks for the heads up :) by the way i didnt get a 2nd sim or pay up front they kind of rushed me so i didnt have time to get a pac code they also said i can refer my friends for the same deal and get 50 each deal i get them

Last edited:
got mine yesterday and havent stopped playing with it even though the battery life aint too good its a nice phone thanks for the heads up :) by the way i didnt get a 2nd sim or pay up front they kind of rushed me so i didnt have time to get a pac code they also said i can refer my friends for the same deal and get 50 each deal i get them
what deal did you get?

EDIT, it is actually £25 each if you refer a friend

all you need is the persons name and mobile number

if you refer 12 people then you could get the whole package for free:)

Last edited:
EDIT, it is actually £50 each if you refer a friend

all you need is the persons name and mobile number

if you refer 6 people then you could get the whole package for free:)
to be honest l think it is onlyyou that gets the 50 notes l just got the deal :-}

Back